Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May I make a request? Don't suggest suicide...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lunchbox View Post
    No matter how much you're angry at someone for whatever wise-ass comment they may have made. IMO, it's morally reprehensible for you to suggest they commit suicide.

You don't know if that person has any suicidal ideation already.
    well then in ALL HONESTLY that person ( speaking in general terms) may want to turn off their rep cause anyone could do it ...post a comment like that at will. yes, the mods can remove it but that would reguire the user to still see it. and if it's really a problem maybe that might be the best way to deal with it
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by miju View Post
      suicide is not morally reprehensible; and people have the right to end their lives for whatever reason they want; I don't obey your ethical code - if they need help committing suicide - people should have all options available to them.
      did you even understand this thread? it's not about whether or not euthenasia is right or wrong, it is about whether you should tell mentally unstable people to go kill themselves!
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

i think i found a solution to your problem, it starts with an "s" and ends in an "e"
        Spoiler:
        simmer down, ignore idiots, and smile
        Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X