This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canadian short video STUCK starring Amanda Tapping

First is anyone aware of the existance of this short movie/video? It is staring our Amanda Tapping and I think it was made in 2002. I viewed the trailer on IMDb and I think it is availabe on UTUBE. I am trying to buy a copy, but I don't seem to be able to find it any where. Some place that I lost said if you contact the director or a partial email address that started lbourne@ HELP I really want to buy a copy as the trailer looked really good with the elevator fight between Amanda and some male actor.

I am looking for this as well. The source you found with the incomplete email address is the IMDB forum for the movie.

UPDATE: Found the info here:

http://www.amandatapping.com/Scripts...iewtopic&t=176

Sean
    Last edited by splogue; 24 March 2008, 03:11 PM.
    "If you can't win, change the rules."

Comment

currently, we have 8 copies left. And then - unless things change - it'll be 'out of print' for a while.

Let me know if you don't get through to Lindsay. I can get you to him to order a copy
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        currently, we have 8 copies left. And then - unless things change - it'll be 'out of print' for a while.

Let me know if you don't get through to Lindsay. I can get you to him to order a copy
        can you gat me a copy pleas

Comment

I was in contact with Lindsay not long ago and he told me he was still selling the DVDs. The email address is [email protected] to contact him; please put Stuck in the subject. Be patient he may be busy with other projects or with projects that have taken him out of town for a bit. If you don't hear from him within two weeks feel free to PM me and I'll make him aware of your inquiry.

Cheers,

Jan
          sigpic

Comment

If anyone's still interested in obtaining a copy of this movie I'm selling mine along with some other Amanda Tapping DVDs on ebay. The auction ends Saturday December 19th 2009. Item number: 180445644956 (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=180445644956).

Comment

I've heard of it but I have NEVER seen it....

Comment

its...ok.

honestly, it's something that would have been better as a stage play and not a movie. Some things were rather predictible...and it definitely deserves its R rating - so no watching with the kiddies, date or parentals.

Not bad, but it could have been a bit more

sigpic

Comment

I'm guessing that's the thing where they're stuck in the lift and AT has a sex scene with Martouf?

Comment

yeah, that's it

sigpic

Comment

yeah, that's it
                      Really? I'm not sure if I want to see it now....

Comment

its...ok.

honestly, it's something that would have been better as a stage play and not a movie. Some things were rather predictible...and it definitely deserves its R rating - so no watching with the kiddies, date or parentals.

Not bad, but it could have been a bit more
                        Agreed, the premise is very interesting, it really could have been so much more.

Comment

Working...
                        X