Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The trials of John Zaun.........(A Star Wars adventure thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
    *on the ship the men steal what they were looking for and begin to drag it out, there soldiers still laying down fire. They begin to retreat when master Tey comes up in front of them, Force Powers ready, she is however pushed against the wall by one of the soldiers, knocking her out. Two commandos are taken out. They then retreat back to their ship, and fall out of the bay.*
    *John looks up at the sky concerned*
    We should get going...that is if you can walk.
    (Hmmm . . . interesting . . .)

Sure, I'm okay. *douses fire* Whenever you're ready.
    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
      (Hmmm . . . interesting . . .)

Sure, I'm okay. *douses fire* Whenever you're ready.
      Alright.
      *they march out into the field, slowly, An can instantly see that something is wrong.*
      An: master?
      John: Quiet, we musdt be quiet...*he looks up into the sky,* For a few more seconds any way.
      An: What-?
      * the shuttle flies over head, its loud engines blocking out everything else.*
      John: Now!
      An: Master?
      John: Run! As fast as you can.
      *The two jedi go into Force Run, faster then Bolt, running 600 meters in the span that the ship passes over head, they crouch down and approach as steel gray facility from the right*
      John: Stay down, here we go.

Comment

(Let's hold off on the continuation for a bit--I'm kinda tired, plus I think Myn should be here before we go much further. Sound good?)
        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

(Let's hold off on the continuation for a bit--I'm kinda tired, plus I think Myn should be here before we go much further. Sound good?)
          ()

Comment

Spoiler:
            (I had the Star Wars writing bug again . . . )

The three race to the hangar as more explosions rock the huge ship. One there, they and jump into their fighters and quickly strap into their gear*

Zaun: *puts his radio on as the hangar bay doors begin to open and opens a channel to Myn and Anyra* Okay, listen up. First priority is protecting the transport. Destroy as few ships as you can. I want to take at least one prisoner and find out what's going on in this mess.

Anyra: They have what they want, don't they? Why would they try to destroy the ship?

Zaun: That's what I want to find out. *the three fighters lift off the ground and fold their landing gear as the doors finish opening* Good luck.

Myn: You too, Master.

*they pilot their ships out of the bay and into space. The first thing they see is ships . . . ships . . .and even more ships. At the sight of fighters, a number of the small vessels stop firing at the transport and come at them in attack formation.*

Anyra: Holy--

Myn: Don't talk. Shoot!

*the ships head toward each other at high speed. The pirates open fire first, causing the three fighters to swerve and roll to avoid being hit. Just when it looks like the fighters are going to collide with the pirate ships, the jedi open fire and streak past the mid-air explosion.*

Zaun: Nice job! Now let's start picking them off.

*They fly past the rest of the pirate ships, coming back around behind the main formation. The pirate ships are small, but they weren't very maneuverable. They looked rather like bloated metallic toads; plenty of cargo space, but not much in the way of engine or maneuvering thrusters. The three fighters headed straight for the middle of the pack, firing into their midst as they descended on them. The Jedi manage to hit a lot of the pirate ships, but there are just too many.*

Cargo ship pilot: (voice broken by static) I've lost engines! The ship is drifting!
            Zaun: Roger that. We're doing our best out here.

*in pursuit of another pirate, Anyra catches sight of the cargo ship's hull. Her eyes widen in disbelief*

Anyra: Uh, Master, we have a problem.
            Zaun: Now what?
            Anyra: Look at the hull.

*Zaun does so*

Zaun: Oh, cr--
            Myn: What?
            Anyra: The ships are attaching themselves to the hull and using their thrusters to push the ship into that asteroid field. They're probably going to try to burn the ship up in re-entry.
            Myn: That doesn't make sense—the vessel has armor plating to prevent destruction on re-entry, in case their shields fail.
            Anyra: Okay, I don't know what they're trying to do, but what it sure looks like is we're headed for that asteroid field.
            Myn: All right, I ha--*Anyra and Zaun hear a small explosion on Myn's end, then the radio cuts out and static fills the channel*
            Anyra: Myn? Myn! Do you copy?!
            Zaun: I see her fighter. Go check it out. I'll try to hold these creeps off in the meantime.
            Anyra: Yes, Master.

*Anyra veers off in the direction of Myn's fighter and shortly pulls up alongside, looking into the cockpit of the other vessel. Myn taps her headset to signal that her radio's gone out. Anyra mouths the words, “You okay?” Myn gives the thumbs up signal, and Anyra nods. The two go to rejoin the fray.*

Anyra: She's okay, but her radio's toast.
            Zaun: Good. We've got to change our tactics when we hit the asteroid field; try to use the rocks as cover. Constantly being fired on by these ships is like being pecked to death by ducks . . . and another thing. Blow the larger asteroids in the ships path to smaller pieces so the armor plating holds up longer. It's gonna need all it has during re-entry, if that's where it's headed.
            Anrya: Yes, Master.

*they continue the fight. The longer they fight, the more intelligent the pirates are in their tactics. It's getting harder and harder to land a shot. Anyra checks to see how Myn's doing a few times, but she seems to be holding her own. The ships begin to enter the fringes of the field.*

Anyra: *piloting around a large space rock, then doubling back to come up on the tail of a pirate and blow it to smithereens* Woohoo!!
            Zaun: *rolling his eyes* Finally, a use for your showing off.
            Anyra: *smiling* Yes, SIR!

*As the fight continues, Anyra is in her element. The low maneuvering capabilities make them sitting ducks against Anyra's showy (but previously useless) piloting abilities. The ones she can't shoot, she tricks into crashing into the asteroid she just avoided. Eventually, she becomes so engrossed in the battle that she forgets to check for Myn.*

Zaun: *sounding strained* How are things on your end?
            Anyra: Good. There are only around 5 left. I was grazed a couple times, but my droid fixed it. What about you?
            Zaun: I haven't been able to clear all the asteroids for the ship. There's always one of those blasted ships on my tail.
            Anyra: Sorry, Master, I'm working on it.
            Zaun: I know. How's Myn?

*Anyra blinks for a moment, surprised*

Anyra: Dang it!
            Zaun: What?
            Anyra: I've lost track of her, Master. I can't see her anywhere.
            Zaun: Alright. Keep working.
            Anyra: But sir, she could've been hit! She couldn't contact us with her radio out. She could've crashed to the planet, for all we know. We have to find her!
            Zaun: I know, Anyra, but we have to protect the ship now. We'll find her as soon as we can.
            Anyra: (reluctant and concerned) Yes, sir . . .
            (( Well, at least it explains why I haven't been around... kewl. ))

(( I kind of skimmed through it... but could someone give me a quick update? Just the really important stuff. Like.... where each of us are (Zaun, Anyra, Myn and Teyilia) and how close you are from me and stuff. And WP, I'd also like to know how much I'm able to post. I didn't want to post something that goes against your story... but can I pretty much post whatever I want as long as I don't have you find me or have myself die or something? ))
            Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post

(( I kind of skimmed through it... but could someone give me a quick update? Just the really important stuff. Like.... where each of us are (Zaun, Anyra, Myn and Teyilia) and how close you are from me and stuff. And WP, I'd also like to know how much I'm able to post. I didn't want to post something that goes against your story... but can I pretty much post whatever I want as long as I don't have you find me or have myself die or something? ))
              (Good afternoon Myn. Me and Ann are outside a facility where you are being kept prisoner by the gang that you used to work for. Tey is on a Republic Warship in orbit. Right now these people are working for somone else, and we do not know their motives)

Comment

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post

(Yep, basically what Foley said. You can post pretty much whatever you like. I'll try to be more flexible about the plot, too, cuz it isn't much fun when I have a stranglehold on it . . .

Oh, did you see the Arda thread yet? I kinda wrapped it up, since no one's posting there anymore.)
                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

((OK.

No, I haven't.... "My Controls" keep forgetting to tell me things......))
                  Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X