Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I quit playing the TT game as well i have no one to play against and why bother paying a ton of money for models your not gonna use

and my name comes from WH40K to *dont know why though kharn isnt even my fav chaos special character but iv used this as my online name for over 4 years....*

i have

GC
    GBA
    DS
    n64

im currently borrowing my freinds modded ps2 while hes on vacation

Comment

[QUOTE=shovar]^so you're a warhammer fan then!

i have a playstation, PS2, Sega megadrive, Gamecube, Gameboy colour, and gameboy sp

i would have to say that my favourite game is the Age of Empire series and PES series, but i also like LOTR and Shoot-em-ups!!!!!! like GTA!!!!!!! and i also like racing such as Need for speed!!!

i have a PS2,gameboy colour, dreamcast, PS1 and a Sega Megadrive

i have completed GTA SA 4 times and can complete it in 5 hours and have completed Need For Speed 1 and 2 easily!!!

Comment

I have an Xbox and PC. It cost me $300 because I bought it like the third day it came out. If you have one of them let me know. Here is a list of my games:

Splinter Cell
        Halo
        KOTOR (Knights Of The Old Republic)
        Tony Hawk's Underground
        Mechassault
        Ghost Recon
        Time Spliters 2
        SSX3
        Soul Calibur
        Madden 2004
        Amped 2
        Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance
        Morrowind
        Magic Battlegrounds
        Unreal Championchip 2
        Star Wars Starfighter
        Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
        NFL Street
        Halo 2
        Star Wars: Battlefront
        ESPN NFL 2K5
        Burnout 3
        NFL Street 2
        Ghost Recon 2
        KOTOR 2
        NBA Street V3

I am looking forward to buy the Xbox 360.
        Last edited by thorshammer; 22 May 2005, 03:14 PM.

Comment

My main systems I'm playing right now are my PS2, my Nintendo DS, and my Gamecube (with frequency in that order).

Lately I've been playing the crap out of Gran Turismo 4 and MVP Baseball 2005 on Playstation 2, and Classic Metroid on the DS. I guess you could say I'm a sports game and classic platform gaming freak...

I'm not much on FPS games, but you bet your tootin' I'm getting the Stargate Alliance game when it comes out!

Jaffa, KREE!

Comment

i like gta and war games like conflict desert storm MOH

Comment

here is a list of my games for the PS2

GTA SA true crime steets of LA
              GTA VC brothers in arms road to hill 30
              GTA 3 crash nitro cart
              Conflict desert storm killzone
              conflict desert storm 2 ratchet and clank
              conflict vietnam turok evolution
              MOH frontline rainbow six 3
              MOH rising sun tony hawk 3
              half life everything or nothing
              this is football
              formula 1 2002
              formula 1 2004
              ssx tricky
              harry potter and the chamber of secrets
              harry potter and the prisoner of askaban

Comment

I kind of pick my favourites and go round an' round in a big circle playing them.

SWAT 3
                StarTopia
                Sid Meir's Alpha Centauri
                Civillization III
                Sim Golf
                Red Faction
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

I was a major video game fan in my teens (C64, Amiga, ahh those were the days!)

I lost interest but picked up again a few years ago when I got a Playstation. I've since added a PS2 & XBox to my hardware collection. Current obsessions as far as games go are PES4 & Tiger Woods 2005 on the XBox and GTA: SA on PS2. A combination of lack of time and being a terrible player means I'll probably not finish GTA (haven't done so on GTA III or VC), but on the plus side I get good value for money as the game lasts me ages.

I don't use my PC for games, the only one I bought was Jimmy White's Cueball 2, more for a nostalgic nod to the days of the Amiga 500 than anything.

Could be interesting on the gaming front in the next couple of years though, with PS3 & XBox2 on the horizon.

Comment

i own an Xbox, a GC and a PC, naturally! Iv got and completed GTA3 and VC and i have to say the best game around, and probably the best i've played, is Halo. I defy anyone to disagree!!! Completeing it the first time on legendary, it was such a great feeling. Shame about Halo 2 though. It was basically just a retelling of Halo from the view-point of the covenant. In general it was a pretty big diappointment, especially the ending.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

There's day when I really miss my venerable old ZX Spectrum +2. Those were the days - when you coud buy a decent game for under £2, and a good full price game only cost between £10 and £20.

Ah the nostalgia...
                      sigpic
                      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69
                        i have to say the best game around, and probably the best i've played, is Halo. I defy anyone to disagree!!!
                        I disagree. Halo was a great game but not the best around. At least not any more. Granted for consoles it's still on top. But for PC there are better games than Halo. Half Life 2 was one hell of a magnificent game. Much better than Halo is or was. But to each his own shall we say.
                        And btw I played and finished Halo on both Xbox and PC.

And now I only looked at the fps games. Because I believe that you can't compare different types of games and you definitly can't compare cross-platform(console vs PC mainly )
                        Today Is Yesterdays Tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak
                          I kind of pick my favourites and go round an' round in a big circle playing them.

SWAT 3
                          StarTopia
                          Sid Meir's Alpha Centauri
                          Civillization III
                          Sim Golf
                          Red Faction
                          Nice to see someone else likes that game. For a while I was addicted to it, but I haven’t played it in well over a year. Civ III became my new drug when I got it in December 2003.

Don’t play much of anything else at the moment because as bad as I want a PS2 and Xbox, I’m being conservative about what I spend money on. Plus if I did, I wouldn’t get any real work done.

I play PS2, but my brother in Texas has it. Fav. games on it would be:

GTA: VC (I’ve almost got it beat. Think I’m around 70% or so if I remember right. Beat the main story missions just have to go back and do the little stuff)
                          Ghost Recon
                          MOH: Frontline
                          MOH: Rising Sun
                          Tony Hawk 4

Consoles I own: original NES, SNES, and N64.
                          IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by Icegod
                            I disagree. Halo was a great game but not the best around. At least not any more. Granted for consoles it's still on top. But for PC there are better games than Halo. Half Life 2 was one hell of a magnificent game. Much better than Halo is or was. But to each his own shall we say.
                            And btw I played and finished Halo on both Xbox and PC.
                            Yeah, iv read about how great HL2 is. im gonna get it when it comes out on the old Xbox (eventually!!). It probably will raise the pole as far as FPS are concerned, console or PC. but i loved Halo. it's greatness can't be denyed the way it survived and reinvented an already saturated genre. FPS are usually so repetitive, but Halo was different, much in the same way that the original HL was. it was the little things like blowing up the guy's food in the microwave and seeing some scientists fall down the elevator shaft that made that game even better. sheer class!

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836
                              Nice to see someone else likes that game. For a while I was addicted to it, but I haven’t played it in well over a year. Civ III became my new drug when I got it in December 2003.

Don’t play much of anything else at the moment because as bad as I want a PS2 and Xbox, I’m being conservative about what I spend money on. Plus if I did, I wouldn’t get any real work done.

I play PS2, but my brother in Texas has it. Fav. games on it would be:

GTA: VC (I’ve almost got it beat. Think I’m around 70% or so if I remember right. Beat the main story missions just have to go back and do the little stuff)
                              Ghost Recon
                              MOH: Frontline
                              MOH: Rising Sun
                              Tony Hawk 4

Consoles I own: original NES, SNES, and N64.
                              The only thing that bugs me about Civ III, is the business of having to search for horses so you can bulid mounted units, or saltpetre or whatever.
                              I'm currently playing as the American tribe, and the only saltpetre I've found so far is smack dab in the middle of English territory - aaaarrgh!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69
                                Yeah, iv read about how great HL2 is. im gonna get it when it comes out on the old Xbox (eventually!!). It probably will raise the pole as far as FPS are concerned, console or PC. but i loved Halo. it's greatness can't be denyed the way it survived and reinvented an already saturated genre. FPS are usually so repetitive, but Halo was different, much in the same way that the original HL was. it was the little things like blowing up the guy's food in the microwave and seeing some scientists fall down the elevator shaft that made that game even better. sheer class!
                                I don't know if they'll release it on xbox. Even so fps games are best played on a PC. Each platform has it's own strong and weak points. And well aiming in fps is much more accurate and faster with a mouse than with a controller.
                                So porting HL2 to xbox would "damage" it a little bit as they will need to tweak it to the lesser capability's of consoles(in fps that is ).
                                Today Is Yesterdays Tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X