This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
    Yerp I know how you feel. You'll be completely knackered, falling asleep even but then the minute you get to bed bang, wide awake. I do the same, watch dvd's, read, sketch etc, the only difference with me is that I don't fall asleep at all, it usually takes me about 3 days to get tired enough to actually sleep. So the routine atm is 3 days awake, 1 night of sleep, 3 days awake, 1 night alseep etc, does get annoying.

About pedophiles, Yeah I really hate them too but it really aggrivates me when people cry pedo, it's making it such a harsh world for men. I work in a school and at first all the people were weary of me and I got a bit of stick but then they realised I was just a guy that likes working with kids. Alot of men though can't take the pressure of being named something they're not. They give up on what they want to do because of the idea placed in peoples minds that there can't be guys out there that just like working with kids with no hidden motives. So really people that are quick to judge is what ticks me off.
    paedophiles are just the medias latest omg the world is ending scare story, yeh they exist but the media would have people believe every other guy is one and because the vast majority of people are stupid they believe it, strange how people dont assume women who like kids are paedos bit of a double standard there

Comment

What about my other post anyone have any girlfriend tips?
      I'm seriously thinking of proposing, or at the very least
      asking her to be my girlfriend.
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dosed150 View Post
        paedophiles are just the medias latest omg the world is ending scare story, yeh they exist but the media would have people believe every other guy is one and because the vast majority of people are stupid they believe it, strange how people dont assume women who like kids are paedos bit of a double standard there

And there have been high profile cases like the Mary K Latorneau woman..

Over here in Australia in the last 4/5 years we've had 3 high profile cases
        all schoolteachers around 39 / 40 which is my age with 15 year old
        students, and in one case caught with her head in one's lap doing the
        obvious.....

Yet they copped very lenient sentences becasue they were women and
        the victims were all male, the court must be thinking they won't be as
        emotionally scarred as a 15 yr old girl with a 40 year old man...

But for each of those students its a given that IT WILL resurface at
        some point in time and they'll have to deal with the feelings and
        stuff associeated.. No amount of bravado and stuff like they joke about
        of how they scored with an older woman will fix the scars that will
        show up in later life.

And ladies I'm not having a go at you... But I'd like a female POV.. Do you think
        it's a double standard women offenders are treated less severely then a male
        offender, in some cases let off, and in some cases jailed.
        Last edited by Coco Pops; 03 February 2008, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChocolateLovingEntity View Post
          What about my other post anyone have any girlfriend tips?
          I'm seriously thinking of proposing, or at the very least
          asking her to be my girlfriend.
          I think asking her to be your girlfriend first would be a good idea lol. I've made the mistake of proposing too soon before, I paid for that. Now I've been with my girl nearly 8 months and not even an incling of popping the question even though I love her much more than any of my other gf's. Though it is different for different people, if you feel you're both ready for that go for it by all means.

Comment

I think asking her to be your girlfriend first would be a good idea lol. I've made the mistake of proposing too soon before, I paid for that. Now I've been with my girl nearly 8 months and not even an incling of popping the question even though I love her much more than any of my other gf's. Though it is different for different people, if you feel you're both ready for that go for it by all means.

That's true ....... I think playing it safe is the best for now, because
            questions like that can go off like a hand grenade.

Comment

My class mates in school really piss me off

Comment

Originally posted by Davesg-43 View Post
                My class mates in school really piss me off
                thre's something we can all relate to...

anyway, what really tics me of is sleep, not teh lack of (throught i get realy cranky if i don't get enough) it seems such a waste to spend at least 8 hours a day doing nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                  thre's something we can all relate to...

anyway, what really tics me of is sleep, not teh lack of (throught i get realy cranky if i don't get enough) it seems such a waste to spend at least 8 hours a day doing nothing
                  Good news for you then, I heard about this machine scientists are developing that will allow you to get 9 hours sleep in only 3 hours, so even though you'll be asleep for a third of the time you'll get the same amount of refreshment.

Comment

Good news for you then, I heard about this machine scientists are developing that will allow you to get 9 hours sleep in only 3 hours, so even though you'll be asleep for a third of the time you'll get the same amount of refreshment.
                    thanx man, gotta pre-order one

Comment

I just found an article about it,
                      http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...264358,00.html

This should also benefit people like me who suffer from insomnia, finally a full night of sleep .

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                        thanx man, gotta pre-order one
                        there are drugs you can already get for the same effect, read about it in new scientist once.
                        Spoiler:
                        Disclaimer:
                        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                        Quotes!
                        - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                        - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                        sigpic

Comment

http://www.newscientist.com/article/...rain.html#faq1
                          http://www.newscientist.com/channel/...ur-living.html
                          http://www.newscientist.com/article/...ut-sleep-.html
                          Spoiler:
                          Disclaimer:
                          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                          Quotes!
                          - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                          - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                          sigpic

Comment

Meds *makes a face*

Comment

Working...
                            X