This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uknesvuinng View Post
    That's gonna happen. It's not particularly difficult to deal with. You might as well complain about grenades existing period if you don't like multiple people grenading a chokepoint.
    err, it has happened. In TF2. And the game is better off for it.

Find me someone that actually believes that grenade spam is a fun and good part of BF2 or CoD4.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
      err, it has happened. In TF2. And the game is better off for it.

Find me someone that actually believes that grenade spam is a fun and good part of BF2 or CoD4.
      Real grenade spamming, or your weird idea of grenade spamming?
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng View Post
        Real grenade spamming, or your weird idea of grenade spamming?
        grenade spam is grenade spam. Bulk grenades getting tossed around the level like candy.

Comment

I don't know what grenade spam is and frankly don't care to learn. I do know, however, that it's got nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Therefore please stop your chitchat and return to the subject of the thread!

Thank you!

Feli
          GateWorld Moderator

Comment

huh, its got to do with tf2...

Comment

Working...
            X