This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are NOT going to believe this

This is an actual ad of a Pakistani airline. Note the date in the lower left corner: the year is 1979, more than 20 years prior to 9/11.

Is that one hell of a creepy coincidence or what?
    If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Originally posted by Womble View Post
    This is an actual ad of a Pakistani airline. Note the date in the lower left corner: the year is 1979, more than 20 years prior to 9/11.

Whats the ad for.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by !!?? View Post
      Whats the ad for.
      A Pakistani airline.
      If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

*Stunned silence.*

Comment

That is a rather odd coincidence.
          StarshineRoxie
          A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
          sigpic

Comment

Odd, a little creepy. I doubt though that Al Qaida got their inspiration from an ad in a french magazine.
            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

not really, they are advertising flights to new york, shown by having a shadow of a plane on one of new yorks most well known landmarks. it's practically a one in 3 chance that they would choose the twin towers, and they would have been the best for the ad anyway because the statue of liberty, not being flat, would have been a harder ad to do, and the empire state building is not big enough to get a decent silouhette
              Spoiler:
              Disclaimer:
              I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
              Quotes!
              - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
              - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
              - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
              sigpic

Comment

Something interesting I found on a website somewhere. Don't know if it's all true or not but the last bit is still cool.

New York City has 11 letters

Afghanistan has 11 letters

Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin
                Towers in 1993) has 11 letters

George W Bush has 11 letters

This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting:

New York is the 11th state

The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number

Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11

Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers.
                6+5 = 11

The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1+ 1 = 11

The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number
                911. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11

Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind:

The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was
                254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11

September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again 2 + 5 + 4
                = 11
                The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11

The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers
                incident

Now this is where things get totally eerie:

The most recognised symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is
                the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic
                holy book:
                "For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle.
                The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."
                That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran

...Unconvinced about all of this Still ..?! Try this and see how you feel
                afterwards.

Open Microsoft Word and do the following:
                Type in capitals Q33 NU. This is the flight number of the first
                plane to hit one of the Twin Towers
                Highlight the Q33 NU
                Change the font size to 48
                Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS1
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                  not really, they are advertising flights to new york, shown by having a shadow of a plane on one of new yorks most well known landmarks. it's practically a one in 3 chance that they would choose the twin towers, and they would have been the best for the ad anyway because the statue of liberty, not being flat, would have been a harder ad to do, and the empire state building is not big enough to get a decent silouhette
                  Judging by the size of the shadow, what do you suppose would be the height at which that plane flew?

Comment

Originally posted by Gate-builder View Post
                    Something interesting I found on a website somewhere. Don't know if it's all true or not but the last bit is still cool.

New York City has 11 letters

Afghanistan has 11 letters

Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin
                    Towers in 1993) has 11 letters

George W Bush has 11 letters

This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting:

New York is the 11th state

The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number

Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11

Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers.
                    6+5 = 11

The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1+ 1 = 11

The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number
                    911. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11

Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind:

The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was
                    254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11

September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again 2 + 5 + 4
                    = 11
                    The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11

The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers
                    incident

Now this is where things get totally eerie:

The most recognised symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is
                    the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic
                    holy book:
                    "For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle.
                    The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."
                    That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran

...Unconvinced about all of this Still ..?! Try this and see how you feel
                    afterwards.

Open Microsoft Word and do the following:
                    Type in capitals Q33 NU. This is the flight number of the first
                    plane to hit one of the Twin Towers
                    Highlight the Q33 NU
                    Change the font size to 48
                    Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS1
                    "It's nonsense" also has 11 letters. Coincidence?

P.S. There is no such verse in the Qur'an.

Comment

"It's nonsense" also has 11 letters. Coincidence?

P.S. There is no such verse in the Qur'an.
                      I'm willing to bet some of those numbers are made up too.
                      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Judging by the size of the shadow, what do you suppose would be the height at which that plane flew?
                        well, quite high i guess, considering shadows get bigger the closer an object is to the light source, but the sharpness of the shadow would be very low. but it is just an advert, there's a little thing called artistic licence which advertising uses a lot to show stuff in adverts!
                        Spoiler:
                        Disclaimer:
                        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                        Quotes!
                        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                        sigpic

Comment

6 months before 9/11, the X-Files spin off series "The Lone Gunmen" pilot episode revolved around a government plot to stage the hijacking of an american commercial aircraft and fly it via "remote control" into the World Trade Center in order to cause a surge in the arms industry that had been waning since the end of the Cold War, and to provide an excuse to "smart bomb some tin pot dictators".

I regard that as far more creepy.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
                            6 months before 9/11, the X-Files spin off series "The Lone Gunmen" pilot episode revolved around a government plot to stage the hijacking of an american commercial aircraft and fly it via "remote control" into the World Trade Center in order to cause a surge in the arms industry that had been waning since the end of the Cold War, and to provide an excuse to "smart bomb some tin pot dictators".

I regard that as far more creepy.
                            agreed, i love that episode too
                            Spoiler:
                            Disclaimer:
                            Quotes!
                            sigpic

Comment

Lol where did you get that thing that tells all of your info about your isp and os and stuff.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X