The Pharaoh Hamenthotep Fanclub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cowpants View Post
    ...groan. You are hereby denied permission to ever tell a joke again.

But sure! 3 cheers for the greatness that is PH!
    are you eating a gobstopper? because you suck!

Hip Hip:

Spoiler:
    HOORAY!!!

Hip Hip:

Spoiler:
    HOORAY!!!

Hip Hip:

Spoiler:
    HOORAY!!!
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
      are you eating a gobstopper? because you suck!

Hip Hip:

Spoiler:
      HOORAY!!!

Hip Hip:

Spoiler:
      HOORAY!!!

Hip Hip:

Spoiler:
      HOORAY!!!
      Stop the bad humour ride... I wanna get off.

Hip Hip:

Spoiler:
      HOORAY!!!

Hip Hip:

Spoiler:
      HOORAY!!!

Hip Hip:

Spoiler:
      HOORAY!!!
      Last edited by cowpants; 03 March 2008, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Stop the bad humour ride... I wanna get off.

Hip Hip:

Spoiler:
        HOORAY!!!

Hip Hip:

Spoiler:
        HOORAY!!!

Hip Hip:

Spoiler:
        HOORAY!!!
        how lazy can you be??, you blatantly copied my cheers and changed the colour the Fair-O Hamenthotep deserves more than that....
        Spoiler:
        Disclaimer:
        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
        Quotes!
        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
        sigpic

Comment

Yes. So? You're cheers were lazy and uninspired. I've seen you do the exact same thing within the past day. I was merely highlighting your shameful act.

To the great being that is PH, I bow and submit myself to your glory and awesomeness. Do take pity on thy humble servant, for I am but a speck in the eyes of such greatness.

Comment

Yes. So? You're cheers were lazy and uninspired. I've seen you do the exact same thing within the past day. I was merely highlighting your shameful act.

To the great being that is PH, I bow and submit myself to your glory and awesomeness. Do take pity on thy humble servant, for I am but a speck in the eyes of such greatness.
            i havent even been here since saturday.... which is why i missed post 100,000 at the 'tina

and... you don't deserve to be a speck in the eyes of PH, she is better than that, you are more like a fluff in the navel of such mighty awe inspiring greatocity!!!
            Spoiler:
            Disclaimer:
            Quotes!
            sigpic

Comment

i havent even been here since saturday.... which is why i missed post 100,000 at the 'tina

and... you don't deserve to be a speck in the eyes of PH, she is better than that, you are more like a fluff in the navel of such mighty awe inspiring greatocity!!!
              When last you were here, you posted that.

And... thanks for the... umm... awe inspiring detail. Yeah. Thanks a lot. Umm... PH is awesome.

Comment

When last you were here, you posted that.

And... thanks for the... umm... awe inspiring detail. Yeah. Thanks a lot. Umm... PH is awesome.
                so, it was unrelated to PH that time... and i felt she deserved one of her own...

anyway, i agree, PH IS awesome!!
                Spoiler:
                Disclaimer:
                Quotes!
                sigpic

Comment

so, it was unrelated to PH that time... and i felt she deserved one of her own...

anyway, i agree, PH IS awesome!!
                  So what... PH is only good enough for the same stuff you give to other people? I am insulted on her behalf.

Though the second part of your post makes up for it. I shall start a bonfire in the name of our great lady, PH!

Comment

So what... PH is only good enough for the same stuff you give to other people? I am insulted on her behalf.

Though the second part of your post makes up for it. I shall start a bonfire in the name of our great lady, PH!
                    actually the first time it was because we were nearing page 5000 in the cantina... so it was for the 'tina as a whole... wheras PH deserved it on her own...

*dances around bonfire singing praises to the mighty PH*
                    Spoiler:
                    Disclaimer:
                    Quotes!
                    sigpic

Comment

actually the first time it was because we were nearing page 5000 in the cantina... so it was for the 'tina as a whole... wheras PH deserved it on her own...

*dances around bonfire singing praises to the mighty PH*
                      So... PH only deserves the same treatment as the cantina? She is not a greater entity? Sheesh.

*Dances around bonfire in Knee Shorts*

Comment

So... PH only deserves the same treatment as the cantina? She is not a greater entity? Sheesh.

*Dances around bonfire in Knee Shorts*
                        yeah she is better, that's why she got a better 3 cheers

*dances around covered only by a floating censorship black box*
                        Spoiler:
                        Disclaimer:
                        Quotes!
                        sigpic

Comment

yeah she is better, that's why she got a better 3 cheers

*dances around covered only by a floating censorship black box*
                          I see.

*Raises a mountain in honour of <'s lady*

Comment

I see.

*Raises a mountain in honour of <'s lady*
                            *Creates a planet named hamenthotepia in our lady's honour*
                            Spoiler:
                            Disclaimer:
                            Quotes!
                            sigpic

Comment

*Creates a planet named hamenthotepia in our lady's honour*
                              *Creates Solar Empire with the Capital at Hamenthotepia in her honour*

Comment

*Creates Solar Empire with the Capital at Hamenthotepia in her honour*
                                *Moves the Hamenthotepian Empire into a new artificial universe: PH-0001, named after the great one*
                                Spoiler:
                                Disclaimer:
                                Quotes!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X