No announcement yet.

The Pharaoh Hamenthotep Fanclub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

she need not bargain with the likes of you, you can get the mods to delete this thread if you want and i'd just bring it back!!
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

haha So defensive. Is there something you're not telling us regarding your feelings towards a certain female Pharaoh...?
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

lol, no i has me a girlfriend, and PH is northern.
        Spoiler:
        Disclaimer:
        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
        Quotes!
        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
        sigpic

Comment

You're allowed to like other girls y'know, even if you do have a gf...Just so long as you don't cheat...Or I will hunt you down...nicely...
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
            Y'know, its weird that this is Pharoah's fanclub and she's only seen fit to visit us once.
            *sigh* Clearly my followers cannot cope without me *eyes flash* Now, bow before your God!!

Comment

...(ahem)...*mumbles something about Gateworld presidential election candidates*

sigpic

Comment

Happy New Year Day PH
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                  *sigh* Clearly my followers cannot cope without me *eyes flash* Now, bow before your God!!
                  Someone has big ego, especially when you consider that PH is a Don't feed on me.
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

*Bows down to the almighty Pharaoh Hamenthotep*

Comment

PH thinks i'm a Viking, and i don't mind because she's probably right, like she is about most things!
                      Spoiler:
                      Disclaimer:
                      Quotes!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                        PH thinks i'm a Viking, and i don't mind because she's probably right, like she is about most things!
                        You have Scandinavian ancestry? So do I.
                        StarshineRoxie
                        A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starshineRoxie View Post
                          You have Scandinavian ancestry? So do I.
                          not officially, i don't know my family tree, or if anyone has looked it up... but i do have a "norse" look about me. especially with my awesome long locks and viking style beard!
                          Spoiler:
                          Disclaimer:
                          Quotes!
                          sigpic

Comment

not officially, i don't know my family tree, or if anyone has looked it up... but i do have a "norse" look about me. especially with my awesome long locks and viking style beard!
                            I'm a blonde too. I look like a combination of English and Norse though (probably because that's what I am).
                            StarshineRoxie
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starshineRoxie View Post
                              I'm a blonde too. I look like a combination of English and Norse though (probably because that's what I am).
                              i'm probably i mish mash of english, norse and a bit of scot
                              Spoiler:
                              Disclaimer:
                              Quotes!
                              sigpic

Comment

i'm probably i mish mash of english, norse and a bit of scot
                                Oh by Pharaoh! You could be my brother!
                                StarshineRoxie
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X