• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmoz View Post
    What happened?
    A thigh/scalpel collision

Comment

Sorry to hear that, hope you're recovering, what's that mean though? You got hit in your thigh by a scalpel?

Comment

Sorry to hear that, hope you're recovering, what's that mean though? You got hit in your thigh by a scalpel?
        Indeed.. My scalpel slipped And I had to have the cut in my thigh glued back together

Comment

wow....glue, seriously? Isn't that a sort of 'duct tape' fix? But guessing its more complicated than that

Comment

They glued the skin back together and then put a sticky strip over it to hold it all together..

Comment

duct tape rulez !!

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

Is it getting better? What were you doing with the scalpel, Dr. Evil?

Comment

It's getting better I don't have the dressing or the strips on it any more.. I had to take the dressing off because I had a reaction to it It was more painful than when I cut it

...And I'm not evil

Comment

Yikes.

Says you

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                      It's getting better I don't have the dressing or the strips on it any more.. I had to take the dressing off because I had a reaction to it It was more painful than when I cut it

...And I'm not evil

you looked it with the gollum avatar
                      sigpic
                      The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

And especially now, just look at that clockface, evil intentions behind that seemingly confused expression, even the name sounds like a Bond villain, Dr. Clockface.

Comment

carefull she'll spary you with muffin's spray

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

And especially now, just look at that clockface, evil intentions behind that seemingly confused expression, even the name sounds like a Bond villain, Dr. Clockface.
                            your right there is something sinister about that clockface
                            sigpic
                            The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

The downward grimace and sideways glasses seems to say 'something very bad will happen if you **** with me'

Comment

((((((PH))))))

now you know to be more careful with scalpels.....

Comment

Working...
                                X