The Pharaoh Hamenthotep Fanclub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Bumps thread* why not eh?

PH Rocks, but she has seemed distant lately, has anyone else noticed that?
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

*cries* i miss the K-PHEG
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

here we go!!
        *takes deep breath*
        ALLL HAAAIL HAMENTHOTEP!!!!
        Spoiler:
        Disclaimer:
        Quotes!
        sigpic

Comment

Kel shek nemron
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Kel shek nemron

PH is a false god

*blows PHs head off with a shotgun*

Dead false god

....*hides from Avie*
            A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post

PH is a false god

*blows PHs head off with a shotgun*

Dead false god

....*hides from Avie*
              hahaha, do you not know? the K-PHEG cannoy be killed by normal means!!
              Spoiler:
              Disclaimer:
              Quotes!
              sigpic

Comment

Thread revival to celebrate the birthday of the most wondrous woman, our dear PH.

Happy Birthday, K-PHEG!

Comment

"I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

*makes a statue of PH..replaces the statue of liberty*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wolfax View Post
                      *makes a statue of PH..replaces the statue of liberty*
                      You are lucky you didn't write the old lady, the Eiffel tower.
                      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                        You are lucky you didn't write the old lady, the Eiffel tower.
                        *replaces that with a statue of Platshu*
                        sigpic

Comment

* put my foot on wolfax *

You misspelled my nickname.

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                            * put my foot on wolfax *

You misspelled my nickname.
                            *has the people that made the plaque executed...a new plaque saying 'The Great Platschu' is made and put at the feet of the statue*
                            sigpic

Comment

This thread is for PH.

Comment

^ yes, and I replaced the statue of liberty with her statue
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X