This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir Ruff
    I got an A in art but that was it.. all the other subjects didn't go as well... that was back in the days when I had life and friends (in the wood and otherwise) and I had all sorts of other stuff to do than schoolwork
    that doesn't surprise me at all, it's no wonder I mean, i've seen your work, it's very good!

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ruff
      I got an A in art but that was it.. all the other subjects didn't go as well... that was back in the days when I had life and friends (in the wood and otherwise) and I had all sorts of other stuff to do than schoolwork
      Nice one thats because your excellent at art
      And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Off to work now
        Hope your gig goes amazingly well Jamie! Tell me about it when you get back!

See you guys later!

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
          Off to work now
          Hope your gig goes amazingly well Jamie! Tell me about it when you get back!

See you guys later!

--Tan
          I shall Tan talk to you later
          And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Tan?, Jamie? anybody ?

Comment

Where's everyone gone???

I know I mentioned about reigning in on OT talk, but it IS still allowed!

I'm gonna go somewhere and gripe about my stomache infection.
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                Where's everyone gone???

Hey suekay! I've been lurking lately...not much to post at my usual threads...so just lurking and I saw your plea...can we commiserate here together?

I just spent US $1100 on my dog and cat to have their teeth cleaned. My dog is fine (she's 15 years old). My poor cat had four teeth pulled and she has sutures because the hole was to big to leave open. Now she won't eat or drink. I'm worried. She's 12 years old and pretty stubborn when it comes time to take her medicine.

Okay, I'm done..what's up with you being sick?

Comment

(((((((Amber)))))))

I'm so sorry! Do you think your cat'll be okay???

My mum says you should puree sardines, by putting them in a blender (or plenty of elbow grease)

I have gastroentoritis...I get it quite often...once or twice a year.

Symptoms - being doubled over with agonising griping pains and stomach cramps.

Oh and back end problems...lets just not go there.
                  sigpic

Comment

(((((((Amber)))))))

I'm so sorry! Do you think your cat'll be okay???

My mum says you should puree sardines, by putting them in a blender (or plenty of elbow grease)

I have gastroentoritis...I get it quite often...once or twice a year.

Symptoms - being doubled over with agonising griping pains and stomach cramps.

Oh and back end problems...lets just not go there.
                    Thanks suekay! I hope so...if anything, we'll be back at the vet's on Monday being tube fed and they'll put fluids under her skin. That normally perks her right up. I think she's pissed at me right now for putting her through all the stuff. For 5 lbs, she's pretty ornery.

(((((suekay)))))...you poor thing! You're a young punk kid (I'm 43 so anyone under 30 is a punk kid) but it sounds like you're falling apart! How long does it last? Not to long I hope... ...it sounds pretty painful!

Comment

I don't have any big health complaints...just lots of little ones.

Juvenile arthritis
                      High Cholesterol
                      Muscle and bone problems
                      Allergies...

and I catch every flu bug, cold and viral infection you can think of.

I've always been like that. In fact in 2002, I spent a whole two months on bed (weeks here and there) because I kept getting the flu.

It'll pass by the end of the week, but I need to stay off work, because you can give it to other people just like the flu.

(((((((((((((Hugs for your Cat)))))))))))
                      (((((((((((((Hugs for your dog so she doesn't feel left out)))))))))))))))))
                      (((((((((((((Hugs for you))))))))))))))))
                      (((((((((((((Hugs for your bank balance))))))))))))))))

Oh! I forgot to mention my back problem - A part of my back went numb a month ago...and it's still numb.
                      And lets not talk about my coxis bone and my wrists and my shoulder blade....
                      sigpic

Comment

((((((((((suekay)))))))))) Wow! Life just sucks when you're not feeling good! I hope you get to feeling better soon.

For work...do you have sick leave or do you just lose the pay? My company gives us 10 hours a month for vacation (in the military we call it leave) which is pretty good. My boss is cool too if you get sick, you can make up the hours without taking leave.

I'm trying to stay healthy cause I'm trying to lose weight for my niece's wedding in May of this year. Losing 10 pounds is hard to do at my age.

Comment

(((((((((Amber)))))))))))

You'll manage! It's all about attitude!

My mum's 53, disabled, has had a heart attack and has managed to shed a stone!

I'm still at school, so I have a part time job. I'm entitled to 20 hours leave a year.

Full time workers are only allowed two weeks a year.

If they weren't so short staffed and they didn't need me so badly...they'd sack me.

How long were you in the military for???

I've got a friend in the Royal Navy, another who's joining the the army this month and another who's joining the RAF next year.
                          sigpic

Comment

thanks suekay!

I hope you're Mom is doing better! My mom is 80 and had a stroke almost 3 years ago and she's moving around like nothing happened. She's a tough old bird.

I was in the USAF for almost 23 years. Loved every minute of it. I even spent 2 years in England. I miss the people, the food and the pubs.

I hope your friends enjoy their military experience. I know I did.

Comment

Where's everyone gone???

I know, sorry sueKay, i went to work, otherwise i'd have been here.....
                              (((((((((sueKay))))))))))

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
                                I know, sorry sueKay, i went to work, otherwise i'd have been here.....
                                (((((((((sueKay))))))))))

--Tan
                                Tan How was work ? Having more responsibility and all?

Comment

Working...
                                X