yet.
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
      i dreamt about tame's sig last night.

now there's a pointless remark for you!
      There is NOTHING pointless about my signature Thank you very much

now I am all indignant of course

Ok I am better now... sheesh I can't even stay annoyed after looking at my own signature of 1 second... SEE HOW GOOD MALA IS!!
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        VHEMT...was something Jprime said over in another thread and there were a couple of different definitions. The discussion was that considering some of the silly things we humans do to annoy each other ...Worms might be better to rule to world

so one choice of definition was
        Vermiculture Helps Eradicate Moronic Tau'ri? - Thank you ShadowMaat

And I thought it was funny so I have become a Proud member of this and I am supporting the Worms in their cause. SO when AND IF the day comes that worms decide they want to have power, I will be one of thse people you love to hate in the movies....the little sneaky one running back and forth between the *power* and the *little man*
        Tame..are you touched??? And I ask that in a gentle voice so as not to disturb the other voices in your head...
        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
          Or a sin-bin???
          no Bev....THAT is the Gutter... you can't bring it with you ...you have to leave it for the other Gals to play in too......
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
            Tame..are you touched??? And I ask that in a gentle voice so as not to disturb the other voices in your head...
            No why do you ask?

She was asking ME NOT YOU!!!

Well I want to talk

YOU ALWAYS talk....why do you think there are so many posts.....cripes

Well she WAS asking me and you don't get to answer..so there!

Comment

No why do you ask?

She was asking ME NOT YOU!!!

Well I want to talk

YOU ALWAYS talk....why do you think there are so many posts.....cripes

Well she WAS asking me and you don't get to answer..so there!
              Settle down missy(s). I'm just have a little chuckle at your expense. I was actually wondering what those letters meant too. But I must admit never in my wildest dreams could I have come up with the explaination you did...and you made it sound so convincing. Unless I missed a memo or two and really don't have a clue what you're talking about?????
              Desperate Thunker

Comment

no Bev....THAT is the Gutter... you can't bring it with you ...you have to leave it for the other Gals to play in too......
                I'm sorry Tame. I won't take it again!
                sigpic

Comment

We are gonna have to get you a *Portable* Gutter

Comment

We are gonna have to get you a *Portable* Gutter
                    LOL! Now, I like this idea very much!
                    sigpic

Comment

Then I am on a quest this week and will see what I can find for you ANYTHING!!!!

Comment

I wasn't really sure where to post this, but maybe you guys read about the medieval event I was attending... I took some pictures which can be found here:

http://photobucket.com/albums/v130/P...ina/Ronneburg/

I'm the one with the dark dress right in front of the fire in pictures N° 8 & 9 :-).

In a world that seems to be increasing in conformity
                        it's harder and harder to be who you wanna be
                        It takes a lot of courage to stand up and get what you need
                        And lots of us are happy in a different kind of family

Comment

tame sent me over here to play! i wonder why?

Comment

That was kinda rude for her to send you here and then not come out to play with you.
                            Desperate Thunker

Comment

HI :::WAVING:::: I was catching up on the thread and dealing with RL...have a migraine AGAIN ICKY POO

I just wanted to get this thread moving and get more of us shippers used to doing some of our off topic chatter over here ...That way we won't be so *threatening* to others

They can come here and see that we are just as nice, as silly and as wonderful as everyone else

Comment

oh, migraine's are awful. i used to get them a lot and the only way i could get rid of them was to go to sleep in a dark room, and i was always starving when i woke up. i went to the doctor and he told me it was caused by chocolate. i had to not eat choc for three months..it was awful (good thing it wasn't the month affinity or chimera was on). now i can eat choc, but only in small amounts, only a bit a day.

and i used to love bread and now i'm intolerant to bread. so no cakes or biscuits for me. and i have a sneaking suspicion i'm developing a dairy intolerance..so no more milk shakes.

my intestines must just hate me, they reject everything i love. (and there's a nice mental image to start the day)

you know what's odd. my post count still says 920, and it's said that for the last three post i've done. it's stuck. at this rate i'll never catch tame up

Comment

Working...
                                X