This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    Everytime I try to D/L MSN my computer crashes.

...I nearly fell asleep in ASDA (WalMart) yesterday whilst walking round the veg' isle with a trolley
    Aww no!
    I did that bus thing, after being at Asda!
    I posted that question in the question thread sueKay, couldn't email, he's disabled it

--Tan

Comment

Dang it!

I posted afterwards...

I'm trying to remain light-hearted about him ignoring us...but there's been about four shippers in a row asking him that!

Gotta love ASDA!!!!!!!!! The music's so soothing and...

clatter

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Dang it!

I posted afterwards...

I'm trying to remain light-hearted about him ignoring us...but there's been about four shippers in a row asking him that!

Gotta love ASDA!!!!!!!!! The music's so soothing and...

clatter

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
        Awwww (((((sueKay)))))
        I'm glad you didn't block me, there was a period where i worried and thought you had, because you never responded to me

Yeh, was it an announcement that woke you up?
        "Would.........please return to the checkout please to return the stolen baked beans?"

lol
        --Tan

Comment

No...

It was my mum asking me if I wanted a new pair of shoes!

Shoes to me is like Carrots to a donkey!

I got nice turquoise dolly shoes for the summer!

Nah I never blocked you...

I'd only ever used my ignore list for one person...there's about four or five people on it just now...but I'll take them off.

I didn't put OTers on the list as we're all guilty of OTing...

it was people who were ranting and ruining my enjoyment of the thread.

It was either that or completely losing it...
          sigpic

Comment

No...

It was my mum asking me if I wanted a new pair of shoes!

Shoes to me is like Carrots to a donkey!

I got nice turquoise dolly shoes for the summer!

Nah I never blocked you...

I'd only ever used my ignore list for one person...there's about four or five people on it just now...but I'll take them off.

I didn't put OTers on the list as we're all guilty of OTing...

it was people who were ranting and ruining my enjoyment of the thread.

It was either that or completely losing it...
            Lol, i haven't got enough shoes, I'm going to buy some next weekend, that and some new work trousers, and going to see Spongebob

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
              Lol, i haven't got enough shoes, I'm going to buy some next weekend, that and some new work trousers, and going to see Spongebob

--Tan
              Im off to see that on thursday with grace
              And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

You know...I have a friend called Claire...

and she looks like spongebob...

the similarity is freaky!!!!!!!!!!!

I just did an ad-lib at innergeek.com

A long time ago, there was strife in the kingdom of Dakara.
                The General people wanted their freedom from the bright system Lord. The bright system Lord, however, had different plans. He wanted to prance the General people to walk for the Pegasus. The people of Dakara gathered in the local Air Force to sit the table. The elder President spoke first. We must jog the system Lord, who is now more drab than bright!!! Who will join me? I will, shouted Jack, the kingdom's Bum. I think your idea is walking Pegasus, said the local Air Force. I'm too colourful for this Chair, anyway. Age of Empires is a better waste of my polyhedrahon. The GM walked his eye on the book. SHIP FOREVER!! Why don't you go play scrabble with TPTB if you don't like the way we play SG27! You're such a Geek, Suz.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw- there's no such thing as too many shoes!!!!!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

The General people wanted their freedom from the bright system Lord. The bright system Lord, however, had different plans. He wanted to prance the General people to walk for the Pegasus. The people of Dakara gathered in the local Air Force to sit the table. The elder President spoke first. We must jog the system Lord, who is now more drab than bright!!! Who will join me? I will, shouted Jack, the kingdom's Bum. I think your idea is walking Pegasus, said the local Air Force. I'm too colourful for this Chair, anyway. Age of Empires is a better waste of my polyhedrahon. The GM walked his eye on the book. SHIP FOREVER!! Why don't you go play scrabble with TPTB if you don't like the way we play SG27! You're such a Geek, Suz.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL That's hillarious!!!

Comment

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL! That is very funny!

And you're last statement btw is sooooo true! I love shoes. You really can never have enough! I should really stop buying so much lo!

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, but there's such a thing as too few, i have 2 pairs in my regular rotation, 2 pairs i'll never wear, and a pair of heels that i can't wear this time of year

lol, funny random story!

--Tan

Comment

Well Tracey Im off to london on monday for a few days to some celebrity secret bash some famous band invited us then manchester on thursday to see Alterbridge shall get to meet them and big massive party on friday saturday
                        And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
                          Well Tracey Im off to london on monday for a few days to some celebrity secret bash some famous band invited us then manchester on thursday to see Alterbridge shall get to meet them and big massive party on friday saturday
                          Ooohh sounds very cool Jamie! Famous band, are we allowed to know who it is??? I hope you have a wicked time!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
                            Ooohh sounds very cool Jamie! Famous band, are we allowed to know who it is??? I hope you have a wicked time!

~Tracey~
                            lol i shall I dont actually think the glitterati are that famous but they played at leeds fest last year and there signed and apparently loads of celebs will be there well being london center i think it will not be any famous people but some moderate actors and such

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
                              lol i shall I dont actually think the glitterati are that famous but they played at leeds fest last year and there signed and apparently loads of celebs will be there well being london center i think it will not be any famous people but some moderate actors and such
                              That is still cool though! You so have to tell us which actors are there, take piccies, get autographs (if famous ).! Ooohh you lucky devil. I have never met anyone famous and the only autograph I have is off Amanda (very treasured though )!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
                                That is still cool though! You so have to tell us which actors are there, take piccies, get autographs (if famous ).! Ooohh you lucky devil. I have never met anyone famous and the only autograph I have is off Amanda (very treasured though )!

~Tracey~
                                i would trade it all in to meet the cast of stargate and yes i shall

Comment

Working...
                                X