This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FAR CRY Multiplayer computer games help

Anyone know of an easy way to get into multi player games?

I just finished the single player version of Far Cry and wanted to join
    a multiplayer game only to fiind myself getting killed rather fast every
    game I jumped into.....

I created my own server to maybe entice people to join me but will
    others see that server?

Anyone know any advice?
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Have you done all the updates for the game? I haven't played FC in ages, but if you are playing an unpatched version, typically players who are using patched versions won't see or be able to join your game.

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

Originally posted by TheXym View Post
      Have you done all the updates for the game? I haven't played FC in ages, but if you are playing an unpatched version, typically players who are using patched versions won't see or be able to join your game.

Yeah I did all the patches.......

Took me a bit to realise there is 3 patches you have to do. Odd that
      the game was solde retail in a state where you can't go online....

Why Oh Why do game companies always do that

Comment

Well, when it came out, it was literally out of nowhere. Nobody had heard of Crytek and it made a huge splash in the gaming world. I'd assume it not being an established company and it being more geared for the SP campaign on release would be why. The multiplayer facet was just starting to gain prominence over the SP campaigns when that game came out. Great engine, especially for it's time, and you get to play with a P-90

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

Originally posted by TheXym View Post
          Well, when it came out, it was literally out of nowhere. Nobody had heard of Crytek and it made a huge splash in the gaming world. I'd assume it not being an established company and it being more geared for the SP campaign on release would be why. The multiplayer facet was just starting to gain prominence over the SP campaigns when that game came out. Great engine, especially for it's time, and you get to play with a P-90

Yeah I know it's kinda cool...... Finally got it working. The game is now
          1.33 version but now I can't use the trainers mainly because of poor
          eye hand coordination due to eyesight probs... Still fun though, for the
          most part.

Comment

Working...
          X