This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
    What's wrong with a taco thread? I love tacos! Taco Bell's are fine enough but the best ones, you make yourself.

ohhh yesssss

i make great fish tacos ...

with lots of fresh cilantro

and spicy, spicy stuff

mmmm

dang you are making me hungry!!!

teehee!!!
    sigpic
    SCORE!!
    The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

oooooookkkkkkkkkkkk *backs away slowly*

Comment

Not just ANY taco thread mind you...

A FREE TACO thread

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
          Not just ANY taco thread mind you...

A FREE TACO thread

yes ... an i so deserve a taco after the way the series turned out thread!!

teehee!!
          sigpic
          SCORE!!

Comment

Originally posted by aintright View Post
            ohhh yesssss

i make great fish tacos ...

with lots of fresh cilantro

and spicy, spicy stuff

mmmm

dang you are making me hungry!!!

teehee!!!
            Sounds good. Never had a fish taco before though. Chicken, steak, ground beef but never fish.

Fixed ground beef tacos a couple of days ago. Have found the best flour tortillas at Kroger manufactured by some Mexican company. Course in Texas there is no shortage on the varieties of tortillas in stores. Anyway, they are so soft and yummy.

Okay enough with this thread cuz I'm wanting some.....
            IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by aintright View Post
              yes ... an i so deserve a taco after the way the series turned out thread!!

teehee!!
              MEEEEEEEEEE too

Hey, free taco is tomorrow ain't it? Hmm... I gotta make a trip over to the college anyway, might as well stop by taco bell on the way

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Not sure where to put this but this thread is as good as any.
                At least one good thing came out of the game. Someone is out a lot of money.

After Sox Win, Sofas Are Free

Back in April this guy ran a promotion that if you brought furniture then if the Red Sox win you'll money will be refunded.

Saw this story on the tv news. And I learned something new - they sell insurance on this sort of thing. The store owner said it was about $15 million worth, but all he is out is the cost of the insurance (which he didn't say - wonder how much something like that costs).
                sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                  Sounds good. Never had a fish taco before though. Chicken, steak, ground beef but never fish.

Fixed ground beef tacos a couple of days ago. Have found the best flour tortillas at Kroger manufactured by some Mexican company. Course in Texas there is no shortage on the varieties of tortillas in stores. Anyway, they are so soft and yummy.

Okay enough with this thread cuz I'm wanting some.....

oohhh!!! what brand ... am always trying new ones!!

teehee!!

and should try the fish ones ... i use tilapia ... fell in love with them in mexico!!! *rubs tummy*
                  sigpic
                  SCORE!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                    Not sure where to put this but this thread is as good as any.
                    At least one good thing came out of the game. Someone is out a lot of money.

After Sox Win, Sofas Are Free

Back in April this guy ran a promotion that if you brought furniture then if the Red Sox win you'll money will be refunded.

Saw this story on the tv news. And I learned something new - they sell insurance on this sort of thing. The store owner said it was about $15 million worth, but all he is out is the cost of the insurance (which he didn't say - wonder how much something like that costs).

actually it is rather inexpensive ... price is calculated on an odds basis ... we had to buy some for a golf tourney ... you know where you pay $1million for a hole in one thingy!

teehee!!!
                    sigpic
                    SCORE!!

Comment

FREE TACO!! YAY!.. then again.. considering my local Taco bell... I would go against getting one... more like free.... diseases.... I prefer Taco Maker or Del Taco...

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Jumper View Post
                        FREE TACO!! YAY!.. then again.. considering my local Taco bell... I would go against getting one... more like free.... diseases.... I prefer Taco Maker or Del Taco...

dont have them in these parts ... and ours does well with the health inspector ... since he is my neighbor i have an inside on that stuff!!!

teehee!!
                        sigpic
                        SCORE!!

Comment

just a little bump to make sure everyone gets there free taco!!!

munch, munch, munch ...

taco bell must payyyyyy ....

teehee!!
                          sigpic
                          SCORE!!

Comment

Y'know, that's the one downside. My team ears America a free taco and I can't participate because there are no Taco Bells in my area. *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                              Y'know, that's the one downside. My team ears America a free taco and I can't participate because there are no Taco Bells in my area. *sigh*
                              see that is fair justice for sweeping the rockies!!!

i will let you know how it tastes ....

teehee!!
                              sigpic
                              SCORE!!

Comment

ok!! back ... taco in belly ...

along with a few other items!!

so who got there free taco????

at ten to five the local HS running team all ran in ...

mass chaos ... and the manager actually had the nerve to say if you don't get to the register by 5pm you dont get your taco!!!

it almost got ugly ... but another manager showed some sense and handed them out to all in the building!!

all was good!!

teehee!!
                                sigpic
                                SCORE!!

Comment

Working...
                                X