This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
    Well it took an entire day but finally shook my hangover off, wow I won't be drinking like that again *remembers he's going out tomorrow night*.....err nevermind .

Dr. Quackers hit the bottle a little too hard aswell, he's going to have a few regretts when he realises what he did.........
    We had 2 bottles of vodka between 4 of us last night and I'm not hungover I just don't do hangovers.

They tell me to wait a few years...
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

So Kirmit, how did the football game go?
      sigpic

Comment

Well it's night here now so it's pretty safe to say we won't be doing any racing .

I gotta ask, is teehee!! like your signiture or are you actually always that hyper? lol.

both!!!

teehee!!

and well some say slightly insane too!!
        sigpic
        SCORE!!
        The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
          We had 2 bottles of vodka between 4 of us last night and I'm not hungover I just don't do hangovers.

They tell me to wait a few years...
          Lol, ew can't drink Vodka anymore, was doing shots of it in pint glasses once and never been able to since, you must've drank yourself Sober lol.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfax View Post
            So Kirmit, how did the football game go?
            Was going well unless one of the reptiles fouled one of our players, all hell broke lose, there were bananas flying all over the place, it was a full scale war. As we were on their turf though they had the numbers advantage, we had to pull an ancients and get the hell outta there via a giant flying banana.

Comment

Originally posted by aintright View Post
              both!!!

teehee!!

and well some say slightly insane too!!
              Insane noooooooooooo.....slightly nutty.....maybe .

Comment

Too bad but you still got the Duck races here
                sigpic

Comment

Lol, ew can't drink Vodka anymore, was doing shots of it in pint glasses once and never been able to since, you must've drank yourself Sober lol.
                  Haha! Each of my friends have something they can't drink because of stuff like that. I'm fine with everything, my favourite is tequila
                  Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by wolfax View Post
                    Too bad but you still got the Duck races here
                    Yerp once Dr. Quackers sobers up and gets back to the gym. I think the offical duck races should be held soon .

Comment

Haha! Each of my friends have something they can't drink because of stuff like that. I'm fine with everything, my favourite is tequila
                      Yeah I've got a few drinks I can't hav now because of things like that lol. Tequila is yum, I can drink that with ease.....though I best not over do it, might have to give that up aswell . Only thing I can drink in masses without totally going off of is beer .

Comment

Yeah I've got a few drinks I can't hav now because of things like that lol. Tequila is yum, I can drink that with ease.....though I best not over do it, might have to give that up aswell . Only thing I can drink in masses without totally going off of is beer .
                        Jägermeister! Yum

Hehe, I did most of my stupid drinking when I was underage. I'm nearly 20, so I have had nearly 2 years of sensible, legal drinking
                        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Jägermeister! Yum

Hehe, I did most of my stupid drinking when I was underage. I'm nearly 20, so I have had nearly 2 years of sensible, legal drinking
                          Lol, it's funny when I was 15 I drank loads and got tanked every weekend, as soon as I turned 18 I wasn't that into drink anymore, I finally became legal but didn't want it lol. Luckily enough now 3 years later, I'm 21 and back on the drink , this weekend was a fluke though, it usually takes loads for me to get drunk.

Comment

That is right, you people across the pond can drink at 18, US used to have that age
                            sigpic

Comment

*yawn ~~ stretch*

ahhh .... this place is wayyyy to quiet round here!!!

teehee!!
                              sigpic
                              SCORE!!
                              The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

IS THIS LOUD ENOUGH FOR YOU
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X