Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the terminally bored: Create your own nation!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the terminally bored: Create your own nation!

http://www.nationstates.net/

Nation states is a game where you create your own nation and decide how it's run. It's really just a bit of fun, mostly for those interested in socialogical aspect etc (no war or trading between nations). For anyone who feel's like playing I've created a region called Abydos. Feel free to join.

"The Empire of Dark Injustice is a tiny, economically powerful nation, renowned for its complete absence of social welfare. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 5 million are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.

There is no government in the normal sense the word; however, a small group of community-minded, moralistic individuals devotes most of its attentions to Law & Order, with areas such as Social Welfare and Religion & Spirituality receiving almost no funds by comparison. Income tax is unheard of. A robust private sector is led by the Automobile Manufacturing, Furniture Restoration, and Basket Weaving industries.

Crime is a serious problem. Dark Injustice's national animal is the ewok, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the darkmar."

Cool game, my country turned out great

Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Yeah, I did this about a month ago! It is fun!!

Comment

Tried this a couple of times in a region with people from another board - might be worth giving it another go in Abydos though it does get repetitive after a while.
        I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...
        X