Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ultimate Verus Dual!!! Clash Of The Titans!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK since he's not doing it, what if it was at Helm's Deep and Jaffa armies blah bllah fish sticks and Ori battlecruisers and stormtroopers from Planet Vegeta with Darth Vader flew in X-wings and timelords and Hiro Nakamura entered the fray with Ghost Busters and Captain jean Luc picard of the starship enterprise, who would win? assuming that Helm's Deep isn't actually "deep", and certainly no one has helms.

ALSO: PEWPEWPEWLAZORS!
    See picture below for diagram:
    Spoiler:

Comment

I gotta go with Goku on this one, unless of course Atlantis attacks during the 4 episodes it takes Goku to power up and deliver his monologue.
      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
        OK since he's not doing it, what if it was at Helm's Deep and Jaffa armies blah bllah fish sticks and Ori battlecruisers and stormtroopers from Planet Vegeta with Darth Vader flew in X-wings and timelords and Hiro Nakamura entered the fray with Ghost Busters and Captain jean Luc picard of the starship enterprise, who would win? assuming that Helm's Deep isn't actually "deep", and certainly no one has helms.

ALSO: PEWPEWPEWLAZORS!
        See picture below for diagram:
        Spoiler:
        Chuck Norris?
        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Working...
        X