X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just updated a few of my Clones' bios.
    GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
    Snurch if you want!

Comment

My Clones continued from post #76
      My next clone is my Sam Clone

Smart Cookie (SC for short) - SC is my tech stuff expert she is my go to girl when I have issues with anything tech stuff stuff related. She is also a part of the military. She loves working in her lab in between missions. She has many projects she works on and is considering just working in her lab and starting a family with SM.

Relationships - She is divorced from my Jack Clone SM her best friends are FL, WC and SW. She is good friends with my Cam clone SG and is friends with all of my other clones. She is friends with all other clones and their makers.

Hobbies - Science and technology, motorcycles typically Sam stuff.

My next clone is my Jack Clone

Smart Mouth (SM for short) - SM is retired from military and is kinda anti social. You will only really see him with SC or FL. He is my consultant on missions and has good instincts.

Relationships - He is divorced from SC his best friend is SW he considers FL his little brother and he likes all my other clones because he knows they are all good. He also likes all the other clones and their makers.

Hobbies - Fishing, astronomy, watching sports and tv.

Edit SC and SM got a divorce it was an amicable they decided they were better off as friends and both have married other people
      Last edited by poundpuppy29; 14 September 2015, 06:50 PM.
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I have revamped all of my clone bios to include new pictures and updated bios. Just follow the links in my siggy.
        Last edited by DJgirl; 23 February 2008, 08:23 PM.
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

updated my bios, the link is still in my sixg
          sigpic

Comment

My Clones continued from post 80
            My Next Clone is my Ronon Clone

Hot Stuff (HS for short) HS is my protector my back up if I need someone. HS is also my expert at TLC if you are sick or injured. HS is someone who sees everyone how they are with very little pretense. HS is a loyal, brave and truthful clone.

Relationships HS is married to my Teyla Clone Intuitive Warrior (IW) he is best friends with my Sheppard Clone Mr. Cool and good friends with my Weir Clone True Leader and he is friends with all of my other clones because he knows they are mine and he trusts me. He is also very fond of Jess too very protective of her and also gives her TLC when needed. He is also likes all other clones and their makers.

Hobbies Sparring with Mr. Cool and IW and general Ronon Stuff he also likes to watch movies with Mr. Cool.

My Next Clone is my Teyla Clone

Intuitive Warrior (IW for short) IW is on Mr. Cool's team and is a trusted associate of mine. She is a leader of people of Athos, she is an intuitive skilled warrior. She like to meditate and some times has visions.

Relationships IW is married to HS and they are currently expecting their first child a son. IW is best friends with True Leader and good friends Mr. Cool she is also good friends with my unnamed Rodney clone and unnamed Beckett cloned. She is friends with all of my other clones and friends with all other clones and their makers.

Hobbies Sparring with all who want to learn and meditating
            sigpic
            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

My First Clone: Elle

Name: Elle

Info: Elle enjoys a good laugh and always look for an opportunity to have fun. Elle is in love with GG and no other. Though her eye's may wander to the occasional cute girl she loves GG with all her heart. She is very independent and yet loves to be part of the group all the same. She is gifted with the power to manipulate electricity and uses this power for her own pleasure and fun. She is GG's protector. She is also GG's trusted confidant and loyal friend. There bond will never be broken and together they are a force to be reckoned with.

Hobbies: She enjoys much.

Last edited by GATEGOD; 06 March 2008, 12:24 PM.

Comment

My Second Clone: Ford

Name: Ford

Info: Ford is (going to be) GG's and Elle's friend. He is a likable, charismatic, and altogether fun loving guy. He is quick with a joke and is also a very skilled military officer. He is a Lt. and with such has various responsibilities. He is also single and very much looking. He loves to have a good time and sometimes can't help but find the fun in something.

Hobbies: Watching movies, reading, adventures.
                Last edited by GATEGOD; 28 February 2008, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GATEGOD View Post
                  My Second Clone: Ford
                  http://stargate.mgm.com/images/cast/...uresford01.jpg
                  Spoiler:

Name: Ford

Info: Ford is GG's and Elle's friend. He is a likable, charismatic, and altogether fun loving guy. He is quick with a joke and is also a very skilled military officer. He is a Lt. and with such has various responsibilities. He is also single and very much looking. He loves to have a good time and sometimes can't help but find the fun in something.

Hobbies: Watching movies, reading, adventures.
                  Awe, look how cute he is! *pets Ford*
                  Cuddles: No. We are not adopting one. *crosses his arms*
                  *sighs* Oh well. If he comes into the Lounge, I can play with him, right?
                  Cuddles: Pfffft. Of course. And so can I. *grins*

Comment

Hey all. I'm a newbie here, and I'm still learning about clones and all. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
                    Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
                    (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

Originally posted by imzadi35 View Post
                      Hey all. I'm a newbie here, and I'm still learning about clones and all. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

imz, I sent you a PM. I hope I explained it well enough. If you still have questions, feel free to ask.
                      GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                      Snurch if you want!

Comment

HI everyone. I'm new to this clone thing, so please bear with me. So where is Arrom?

Comment

A guied to GLD's clones... (continued from page 2)

Foxy

Foxy came to me after my clan and I decided we wanted another clone. The guys wanted another female around. After much discussion we all agreed on a Vala clone. I met with Foxy and knew imediatly she would fit in perfectly with my clan. She's witty and smart. She loves mischief. She has a habit of "borrowing" the guys' credit cards to go shopping.

Hobbies: Shopping, shopping, shopping

Relationships: She took a special liking to Nibbles right away.

Ryder

Ryder came through the stargate on Atlantis. He collapsed shortly after and while he was in the infermery we learned he came from a parallel universe which was destroyed. He belonged to "me" in that parallel universe, so I decided the right thing to do was to take him in here as well. He had lost all his memories at first, but has now regained them all. We've found some minor differences between his universe and this one. He is a very suave clone who enjoys spending time with women. He is an evil. He spends the majority of his time on Atlantis where he has a lair.

Hobbies: Don't know yet.

Relationships: He has been enjoying the company of CKO and Karlin(Dr.J). He also loves to spend time with Anna and Sal. He has recently become buddy, buddy with Romulus (Dr.J's evil Cam clone) which has me a little worried.
                          Last edited by GottaLoveDaniel; 06 April 2008, 09:29 PM.
                          GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                          Snurch if you want!

Comment

Well, the time has arrived. I'm here to introduce my clones. First up is Jordan Áron O'Brien, otherwise known as Grai Muifin (Stud Muffin).

My husband and I were walking along the West Coast of Ireland when I bumped into something I could feel, but not see. Soon a large door opened to reveal a dark corridor. My husband and I went inside, and after exploring around a little bit, we came across a small rooom that had two stasis pods. That's how I met Grai Muifin.

Grai, as I call him for short, is a real sweetheart. He's kind, generous, fun-loving, and has a wonderful personality. He was a medical doctor, specializing in the tender loving care of preemie babies. He's engaged to be married.

His hobbies are reading, spending time with family and friends, listening to music, and woodworking.
                            Last edited by imzadi35; 17 March 2008, 04:37 PM.

Comment

This is Grai's fiance, Caitlin Rose Anderson, otherwise known as Mealltach (Sexy).

Mealltach was a nurse in the hospital that Grai worked in. She ran into him on one of the floors, and they hit it off. Then someone recruited them for the SGC Alpha base, so they moved there. They will be getting married soon.

She's fun-loving, kind, gentle, and has a great personality.

Her hobbies include riding bike and horse, spending time with her cats Tinkerbell and Patches, listening to music, and finishing the projects that her fiance makes. Both her and Grai are good people.
                              Last edited by imzadi35; 17 March 2008, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Finally, I want to introduce you to my husband, Dainéal Séamus Mac Cionaith (Daniel James MacKenna), or as I call him my Gorm Greadfach.

I met my husband at the grocery store. I was running inside to get out of the rain, and he was in the entryway shaking off the water from his jacket. I looked into his sexy, deep blue eyes, and I was forever lost. We got married last September amid the colorful falling leaves at the Garden Of The Gods park, with all our family and friends surrounding us.

My Gorm Greadfach is the most romatic, loving, giving and caring man I have ever met. He's a wonderful man. He's an archaeologist specializing in Ascended Beings and the Ori, but his passion is Ancient Ireland. He is also fluent in the Gaelic language, and is willing to teach anyone who wants to learn. He had a sister, Sha're, but she passed away about a year before our wedding from cancer.

His hobbies include reading, writing, listening to music, spending time with me and our cat, Sasha,
                                and now helping me and the other clones to get the SGC Alpha site back up and running again. Now that we've moved there, he's helping me to finish the new nursery in our quarters, as we are expecting our first child in a few months.
                                Last edited by imzadi35; 01 April 2008, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X