Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies and Gentlement... The Next President of the United States...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ladies and Gentlement... The Next President of the United States...

Lee L. Mercer.

(Courtesy of Dave Barry's blog)
    Last edited by uknesvuinng; 07 September 2007, 05:56 PM.
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Originally posted by uknesvuinng View Post
    Lee L. Mercer.

(Courtesy of Dave Barry's blog)
    Okay!

Comment

Yes, I totally, sort of, wait a minute.

What now?

Comment

Eh, forget him. Here's my candidate.

IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post

I'm stealing that link and sending it to Dave Barry.
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I think the stripes on his flag are painted in blood!

Comment

Ha! It does look like they are.

Maybe it's his blood...the blood he'll personally shed/already has shed for his country......
              IMO always implied.

Comment

I like how on Mr. Mercer's donation page the state is already filled in for you as Texas.

How do you feel about that, Lonestar?

(And I don't think it's Jack's blood. His blood always dries up too fast during his super-funky healing mojo time. It's got to be someone else's. Maybe it's from that cougar that tried to get Kim.)
                Last edited by Callista; 07 September 2007, 08:35 PM. Reason: Oops. I called Lonestar "the".

Comment

Jack Bauer's parents threw him a surprise birthday party as a child........once.
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

meh, chuck norris should run, or RDA
                    sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

Originally posted by Amann View Post
                      meh, chuck norris should run, or RDA
                      Chuck Norris is dead. His blood was used to draw the flag on Jack Bauer's page.
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Sounds good to me, he'll take care of any terrorist that messes with us.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
                          I like how on Mr. Mercer's donation page the state is already filled in for you as Texas.

How do you feel about that, Lonestar?

(And I don't think it's Jack's blood. His blood always dries up too fast during his super-funky healing mojo time. It's got to be someone else's. Maybe it's from that cougar that tried to get Kim.)
                          Err...no comment. Especially after reading his bio.....

lol. Poor cougar.....

Originally posted by uknesvuinng View Post
                          Chuck Norris is dead. His blood was used to draw the flag on Jack Bauer's page.
                          There you go.

Though I do like the real Chuck Norris....
                          IMO always implied.

Comment

Though I do like the real Chuck Norris....
                            The "real" Chuck Norris is a Dominionist Christian. I was somewhat saddened to learn that.
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Eh, while I don't agree with that belief, he's still a good guy.

But Jack Bauer is the man.
                              IMO always implied.

Comment

Working...
                              X