Clear All

Oh, you wacky Conspiracy theorists.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
      Sandwiches are a myth.
      That is Heresy!
      sigpic

Comment

You can kill me if you must, but I will never accept the existence of Sandwiches!!

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
          You can kill me if you must, but I will never accept the existence of Sandwiches!!

I saw one at a place called the fridge.
          sigpic

Comment

the F.R.I.D.G.E
            you mean the Figmented Reality Introscope device - Dimension: "Gamma-Epsilon", the alternate universe where sandwiches do exist
            Spoiler:
            Disclaimer:
            I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
            Quotes!
            - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
            - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
            - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
            sigpic

Comment

Hahahaha!

People of Gateworld... You sure know how to point a conversation in a different direction

So I'll just jump in feet-first into the conversation:

But, what is a cheese, really? Is it a thing? An entity?
              Resident Swede on Gateworld Forum

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                the F.R.I.D.G.E
                you mean the Figmented Reality Introscope device - Dimension: "Gamma-Epsilon", the alternate universe where sandwiches do exist
                Yeah that place.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HD89 View Post
                  Hahahaha!

People of Gateworld... You sure know how to point a conversation in a different direction

So I'll just jump in feet-first into the conversation:

But, what is a cheese, really? Is it a thing? An entity?
                  I think there fore it is nothing but distorted Rotten milk...yes I said it! Rotten Milk!
                  and this F.R.I.D.G.E. is nothing more than a form of Subspace that lowers Temperatures to a point were the laws of Decomposition sease to exist.

and you can't prove otherwise as much as you can prove that the moon exists!

Aliens-Don't know

God-There is one God and Jesus of Nazareth is the Messiah, and I don't bow before Mary...

Cheese-Lets be rational about this, It is only Rotten Distorted Milk and Sandwiches are about as real as American Apple Pie.

Apple pie, psh, I never heard of such stupidity.
                  [An alarm is sounding. Harriman checks his watch as he and Siler stand, facing Ba'al's hologram.]
                  HARRIMAN
                  I'm sure he'll be here any second now.
                  [Ba'al is obviously impatient.]
                  HARRIMAN
                  So, um…

Take our ships, take our toys, take our awesome alien tech... I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take Stargate from me!

Special Thanks to Elles sence this is a ripof of her great sig.

Comment

Originally posted by SG-25CSAR
                    Apple pie, psh, I never heard of such stupidity.
                    Sheesh, just don't say that in the piegate thread...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=40252

Just in case anyone is curious...
                    Mammals suck!

"Real men don't need inertia dampers."

Check out my GURPS campaign setting wiki, Islands of War!

Stop sending me friendship requests. I will deny them all, regardless of who they come from.

Comment

Aliens- most definitely. what are the odds only 1/10000000000000000000000000 planets would have intelligent(well self aware at any rate) life?
                      God- FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER!
                      fate-doubtful, i like being in control of my life, fate is for those who fear free will
                      Sandwiches- what are you, insane? of course they're not real, it's preposterous to think anything else.
                      Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
                        Sandwiches are a myth.
                        sand witches are a myth

Comment

God - You'd have to define one.

Fate - No.

Aliens - More than likely.

Comment

God - Give me a break.
                            Fate - Hell no. I couldn't go on with my life if I thought all of my actions were predetermined.
                            Aliens - Of course. I'm not an idiot.

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
                            The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

God - The Christan one

Fate - Yep I believe

Aliens - Yep, odds are there are aliens
                              Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                              A Face you Can Trust
                              sigpic
                              So whats the worst that could happen?
                              Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                              It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

oh, yeah. Fate, I believe that some things, as in some big things, are predetermened. But the vast mayority of life is an open road. Free will.

now, what's this nonsense about flying spagghetti monsters?
                                [An alarm is sounding. Harriman checks his watch as he and Siler stand, facing Ba'al's hologram.]
                                HARRIMAN
                                I'm sure he'll be here any second now.
                                [Ba'al is obviously impatient.]
                                HARRIMAN
                                So, um…

Take our ships, take our toys, take our awesome alien tech... I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take Stargate from me!

Special Thanks to Elles sence this is a ripof of her great sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X