This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargate barbie View Post
    how dare you sir! the moon is quite clearly a large circle of brie in the night sky.
    There is no moon. I can prove it!
    If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Originally posted by Womble View Post
      There is no moon. I can prove it!
      so... no brie?

damn your evidence! you've shattered all my hopes and dreams!
      even the aliens are crying. what can they hide behind when they visit us now?

Comment

what if god is an alien!?
        Don't worry. He's not.

God is actually a giant chicken.

Originally posted by Womble View Post
        There is no moon.
        No, there is a moon.

There is no spoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
          Don't worry. He's not.

God is actually a giant chicken.

is he chicken boo? oh my god, he's just a giant chicken!

(one for the cartoon nerds there)

Comment

is he chicken boo? oh my god, he's just a giant chicken!

(one for the cartoon nerds there)
            you wear a disguise to look like human guys
            but you're not a man you're a chicken boo

(animaniacs owns all)

Comment

Ha! I actually remember the tune.

Good times.

Comment

I am an athiest and dont believe in god. I dont think there is enough proof. There is more proof towards science than god imo. For example there is proof of dinosaurs but the bible doesnt speak of any dinosaurs. Acorrding to the bible the earth should be around a couple of thousands of years old but there is scientific proof that is is almost 5 billion years old. I dont think science and god could both exist. Not if god is what the bible says he is. Aliens are most likely out there. Idk if aliens have visited earth but they are probaly out there. This idea could be supported by science. As for cheese it may exist I heard it is good with sandwiches.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by !!?? View Post
                  For example there is proof of dinosaurs but the bible doesnt speak of any dinosaurs.
                  I don't think Moses was a paleontologist.

As for cheese it may exist I heard it is good with sandwiches.
                  honestly, this is one of the greatest things anyone on gateworld has ever said. ever.

Comment

I am an athiest and dont believe in god. I dont think there is enough proof. There is more proof towards science than god imo. For example there is proof of dinosaurs but the bible doesnt speak of any dinosaurs. Acorrding to the bible the earth should be around a couple of thousands of years old but there is scientific proof that is is almost 5 billion years old. I dont think science and god could both exist. Not if god is what the bible says he is.
                    No offense, but you're clearly not a scientist or a theologian...

This idea could be supported by science. As for cheese it may exist I heard it is good with sandwiches.
                    And crackers
                    sigpic
                    "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                    ~David Hewlett

Comment

ok this is my idea God is an advanced super alein
                      and fate its not true

Comment

God - is an alein

Fate - no

Cheese - chedar

Comment

As for cheese it may exist I heard it is good with sandwiches.
                          Sandwiches are a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            ...i do believe that there is Alien life out there somewhere,after all the Universe is infinite and we have no idea how many galaxies or planets are out there so the chances of there being alien life out there somewhere is high!
                            If the universe is indeed infinite, then if you think about it everything will be infinite. The amount of worlds populated by life will be infinite, while the amount of worlds that aren't inhabited by life would also be infinite. It's quite difficult to understand really

Comment

the thing about fate is that it exists depending on how you define it. some believe in a form of fate, but that we can change it.

think about the butterfly effect. a butterfly flaps its wings, setting into effect a series of events, resulting in a tsunami. think of fate in those terms.

each and every particle in the universe affects each other. one partical causes an inevitable chain reaction, resulting in an ultimate destiny.

its predefined, not neccessarily by a god, but just by natural progression.

cause and effect and all that crap.

and as for the suggestion that cheese doesn't exist, that upsets me greatly. but how anyone could even dare to deny sandwiches....

i can't even talk about this anymore!

*hugs self, rocks back and forth*
                              sandwiches are real. sandwiches are real. sandwiches are real. sandwiches are real. sandwiches are real. sandwiches are real. sandwiches are real.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                                Sandwiches are a myth.
                                No they are real I have seen one.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X