Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you know, I actually had someone ask me what my user name meant once. I thought it was pretty obvious... I won't tell you what he came up with, as it was offensive on multiple levels.

(If there's anyone still not sure, my user name means I love chocolate.)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
      My username means I watch too much Futurama
      (only pic i could find!! )

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
      yes.
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

Mine means nothing....just a stupid screen name I made up for IRC years and years back. I vaguely recall it having something to do with "digital" and then seeing a can of Mountain Dew on the desk....fluid. "Digi"/"Fluid".

And I've never encountered another, so when "Rob" is taken I fall back on this screen name.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

hello little man

I WILL DESTROY YOU

Comment

"Hello Morbo, how's the family?"
            "BELLIGERENT AND NUMEROUS"
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

This is Blencathra ...

It's a mountain in the english lake district where I like to go walking.

The stones in the foreground is Castlerigg stone circle and was built in about 3000 BC. it is one of the oldest standing stone circles in Britain.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                This is Blencathra ...

The stones in the foreground is Castlerigg stone circle and was built in about 3000 BC. it is one of the oldest standing stone circles in Britain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiFq_nk8pE0

Comment

LOL. Eddie Izzard. Don't you just love him??!!!

One of my fave bits ...
                  Spoiler:

So I did that, and I learned French in school, up there at the age 16 and, uh, and then I just kept – talking it endlessly after that. And uhh, and uh, school – the first page I ever learned in French was full of things which are difficult to get into a conversation. Uhh, things like, “The mouse is underneath the table.” “La souris est en dessous de la table.” Just slip that in when you’re buying a ticket to Paris… “Le train ?* Paris, oui? C'est ici? Maintenant? Oh, cinq minutes. [The train to Paris…it's here? Now? Oh, five minutes.] La souris est en dessous de la table…”

And then there's the whole monkey on the branch thing ...

But we digress. Perhaps we should start an Eddie Izzard thread???

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                    This is Blencathra ...

My first kitten I named Fuchsia, who is sadly now deceased, and the name originally came from the character in Gormenghast who wore red all the time and was a bit wild.
                    (I'm not wild and I don't often wear red)

Blencathra, loved the pics, I was born in Cumbria and went walking a lot... thanks!

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

its pretty obvious, but very badly chosen i think now.
                      sigpic
                      http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                      http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

The Dauntless NX01-A was a fake Federation ship in ST: Voyager intended to send our friends to their Borg DOOM!!!! It had quantum slipstream drive and particle synthesis interiors and...
                        sigpic
                        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Actualy there's a lot more referances, Tom's my name and my username's inicials are my real inicilas backwards, and I'm kinda nuts

Comment

Um I play French Horn and Conn8d is the brand and model of my instrument...kinda nerdy but...

Comment

^oh well
                              i'd say mines pretty self explanatory

Comment

Janus was a two faced Roman god....Me thinks of New Year, One face for the New Year and One for the old....As for why I picked it...*Laughs evil and leaves*
                                sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Working...
                                X