X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did you zerg rush ur friend?

Comment

in early '98 around my 12th birthday my family got our first internet ready computer, that could play decent games, i decided to subscribe to a gaming magazine the now defunct "PC Gaming World", with the subscription i got the gameUnreal for free, one of the bots on multiplayer was called "Avatar" and i liked the name, i soon bought the game Red Alert which i began to play online using WOL, (Westwood Online), i decided to use Avatar as my screen name, but lo and behold it was taken, i didn't want to use numbers so i tried AvatarII, also taken, so AvatarIII would have to do.
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

It's a nickname my dad gave me. He got it from Triumph the Insult Comic Dog. The numbers are random.
        Last edited by Uberdork7898; 24 August 2007, 03:28 PM. Reason: stuffness
        sigpic

Sig by SamJackShipLover! Thanks!

Thanks to Vanity_killsxxx on LJ for my profile pic!

Comment

Originally posted by Davesg-43 View Post
          i dont remember a character in SW Battle front 2 named nemi
          No. My Name profile was David Niemi. And then I got to the rank of general.

Comment

Mine's just something I remembered from Scrubs while registering - it's a double entendre for 'Dr. Acula' and 'Dracula',... I think... sort of. (Not that original, I know!)
            Originally posted by Vampyr View Post
            My name has a bit of history behind it. Originally, it started its life as Vampyr Alpha, on the MMORPG RuneScape.

...<snipped>...

And no, I am not Goth, Emo or obsessed with vampires. It just sounded like a cool name at the time.
            Oh, reminds me of some o' those good ole days. Did you hear they're thinking of releasing it on the 7th generation consoles? It may not be MMORPG anymore. Vampires are awesome, though!

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
            Oh, those pesky lil zerglings! They should'a just left that whole concept back in Star Craft, IMHO. Hmm, RuneScape, Unreal, Splinter Cell... Man, I miss those games...!
            Marge Simpson: [eight years in the future, praising technology] It's great! We can do *anything* now that Science has invented Magic.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
              Hell no its all about the terran my friend
              Vote Anubis for President in 2012
              A Face you Can Trust
              sigpic
              So whats the worst that could happen?
              Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
              It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

:/ ur not playing sc properly if you dont zerg rush.... :O

Comment

Sorry, didn't mean to offend other SC fans - I thought it was popular belief. Of course, it was quite the essence of StarCraft. But using the concept in Warcraft n' stuff where there are more creative ways - to me it just seems a bit... I don't know... convenient, I guess. It's just so overused and/or misused some people don't understand terms like 'rushdown' or 'swarming' anymore - it's all zerg rush to them.
                  Marge Simpson: [eight years in the future, praising technology] It's great! We can do *anything* now that Science has invented Magic.

Comment

rushing is ftw. quad/rpg rush in zero hour is good. axis tier2 halftrack/grenadiers/inspired assault rush in company of heroes is quite lol. especially if you use 2 halftracks and get an mg set up inside their base covering their hq and barracks

Comment

my name used to be wako! and got that from WoO and it's pretty obvious what my new one means
                      Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

2 dozen zerglings kinda die against a bunch of zealots and dragoons

Cloaked carriers FTW
                        sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

Originally posted by Amann View Post
                          Seriously though, my name is Amann because well, Im A Man
                          That's not what the DNA results said.
                          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Vampyr View Post
                            And no, I am not Goth, Emo or obsessed with vampires. It just sounded like a cool name at the time.
                            Honestly, I never thought that you were any of those things.

My own username is kinda obvious.....Jackson for Daniel, and Miracle because I thought it sounded cool.

And since Daniel is the last of the Jackson line, I find him to be a bit of a miracle himself, and he does keep coming back from the dead. And then there's the fanfic I've been pondering for years about why Daniel's parents didn't have any other children.

Or the other fanfic, I've been thinking about writing about another foster kid that became a small miracle herself once she crossed paths with Daniel and was encouraged by his story.

So, I guess, really there were several reasons for the whole JacksonMiracle thing, but it stuck and I like it. Plus the initials JM are just really cool.
                            Dear Journal
                            My contribution to the Stargate Rewatch experience. Will be updated nearly everyday, and will cover all episodes, and characters.

Comment

mine as you can tell the ep urgo and sam said something about her uncle and if i remember right pie came up in this ep to. soooooo i am ur uncle urgo.

thanks to www.savecarsonbeckett.com and leelakin for the pretty sig.

Comment

It's Minbari for "the future". Yes, I'm a nerd.

Comment

Working...
                                X