Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Womble. As in a Wimbledon womble, from the books by Elisabeth Beresford and from a British cartoon series based on that book. The Wombles are pointy-nosed furry creatures that live in burrows, where they collect and recycle rubbish in useful and ingenious ways. Now, I'm not from Wimbledon, nor even British for that matter, but this nickname was given to me by a very good British friend for my clumsiness, and it kind of stuck. Until then, I was mostly known on the internet as Solaris or as Storyteller.

Underground, Overground, Wombling Free,
    The Wombles of Wimbledon Common are we!
    If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

s09119: nothing more than my student ID number in Middle School lol. I've been using it as an Internet username ever since, just becuase I always remember it.
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

"I pwn you"

Comment

I got my username from playing star wars battlefront two.

Comment

i dont remember a character in SW Battle front 2 named nemi

Comment

Mine is from Forever Knight and the character Nigel Bennett played.

I believe it means the cross in French.

Comment

Hey all!!!

and great idea ... though i think there may already be one of these floating around here!!

lets see ... my name resulted because i came here to vent about the loss of RDA ~~~ Jack ... i was so heart broken and devastated and didn't know bout the kid thing .... so i came the GW to say that SG1 without Jack ... well it "AINTRIGHT"

and i have kinda grown into the name ... cause peoples now tell me i "aintright" ~~~ which i spose is true!!

but it is quite wondy being "aintright" cause people just expect you to be confuzzling and it affords one great freedom ...

teehee!!

*waves* hey dave!!!

and hussshhh!! no comments from the peanut gallery!!
                sigpic
                SCORE!!
                The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

*waves * hi ainty, guess where i got back from

Comment

Originally posted by Davesg-43 View Post
                    *waves * hi ainty, guess where i got back from
                    a linkin park concert???

teehee!!
                    sigpic
                    SCORE!!

Comment

not this i came back from basic training

Comment

not this i came back from basic training

how did it go ... did the whoop you into shape ... lose any weight???

teehee!!

oh and as a fellow American *salute* thanks for serving your country ... my love of freedom thanks you too!!
                        sigpic
                        SCORE!!

Comment

well it went well i gain muccle mass now i have to take the test to qualify me in Search and Rescue opps, and in 2 years ill get my FAA piolets license

Comment

well it went well i gain muccle mass now i have to take the test to qualify me in Search and Rescue opps, and in 2 years ill get my FAA piolets license

congrats DAVE!!!! ... so soon i will find you buzzing over my head eh!!

teehee!!
                            sigpic
                            SCORE!!

Comment

yup i will be fling either a Cesna 182 ort a 206

Comment

My screen name is an accident from 1998 when i first started playing Star Craft

You see I was at my friends house and he asked me to make a screen name for myself and I saw Fuji film now I made the mistake of spelling Fugi, Fugi and then bam there you go Fugiman was born and I've kept it ever since however to my suprise there are a few other fugiman's out there but I've kept it ever since and will keep until the day I die
                                Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                                A Face you Can Trust
                                sigpic
                                So whats the worst that could happen?
                                Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                                It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Working...
                                X