• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a Miami Dolphins fan, and Phin Oneill didn't sound good to me. lol

Take a look at my profile pic
    sigpic
    Check out my blog/forum! http://williamtelltale.blogspot.com/

Sci Fi TV shows I have watched all of: Star Trek (all shows), Battlestar Galactica (All shows) Firefly, V (old and new) Caprica, SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate Universe, Fringe, Farscape, Lexx, Babylon 5

Currently watching: The Walking Dead, Falling Skies, Dr Who, Supernatural, Revolution, Red Dwarf, Under the Dome, Sleepy Hollow, Andromeda

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
      Sooooooo.

New username. New explanation.

Was fed up of having my old username (Flying Officer Bennett) as it's my real life name and rank, which it wasn't when I set the account up about eight years ago.

Flyboy retains the general aviation based identity, and should be fairly recognisable. The word itself is slang for a member of an airforce.
      ^ Should have changed it to Danny Boy

< Is PH Pharaoh Hamenthotep was a character who appeared in one episode of Futurama... and he died halfway through...

Comment

< My name is Nola and about 20 years ago, while we were out shopping, my then pre-teen daughter tried to get my attention to show me something. There were about 100 other "MOMs" there, so she called me Nolamom. It stuck. Even my sons-in-law call me that on occasion.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X