X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chocolate cake can beat pie

Comment

Why is cheesecake called cheese "cake" when it has a crust like a pie but Boston Cream pie is called pie even though it is really a cake?

Comment

i know thats weird

Comment

Originally posted by Vampyr View Post
          DEATH TO THE HERETIC SCUM! MAY YOU ROT IN A HIVE SHIP FOR ALL ETERNITY!
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Spoiler:
            Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post

... Are you sure you aren't some spectre of my past? Reminding me of the promise I made to reach level 100 before I left Solar Fleet? Or are you just Morkanos in disguise, coming here just to taunt me?

Comment

WHAT! Thats like choosing life or life?

Contraban! What have you done! You've turned people agasints each other! You evil person!

Cake and Pie, together, for ever....

Comment

Originally posted by General David Niemi View Post
                WHAT! Thats like choosing life or life?

Contraban! What have you done! You've turned people agasints each other! You evil person!

Cake and Pie, together, for ever....
                HE-RE-TIC! HE-RE-TIC! HE-RE-TIC!

Comment

HE-RE-TIC! HE-RE-TIC! HE-RE-TIC!
                  It's Heretic. Case and point.

Comment

Originally posted by General David Niemi View Post
                    It's Heretic. Case and point.
                    Maybe I'm chanting it? Just a thought.

HE-RE-TIC! HE-RE-TIC!

Comment

Maybe I'm chanting it? Just a thought.

HE-RE-TIC! HE-RE-TIC!
                      Ugh. I... you... no way. Cake & Pie!

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
                      I always loved that pic.

Comment

You conceded that I am the superior mind, therefore pie is the winner. Period. End of sentence. No more argumentation.

Comment

You conceded that I am the superior mind, therefore pie is the winner. Period. End of sentence. No more argumentation.
                          End of your sentence. Cake and Pie!!!!! YAY! Cake and Pie!!!!!

Comment

Most definitely pie.
                            Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                            The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                            I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                            A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                            That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                            Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                            Caboose: They could be worse?
                            Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Studies show that pie is the supreme being.. Pie is up there with the Flyin spaghetti monster.......and Oma.....possibly Jesus...

Comment

PIE!!!

See, here is my reasoning behind pie:

In a food fight, what would make a bigger mess Cake or Pie? See with cake it bouces and then crumbles, and you have a low probability that you hit the target with the frosting part of the cake. Pie on the other hand, you just pick it up, its going to be messy and throw it. Its going to hit the target no matter which way it hits and splatter and make a bigger mess.

If you think about it, it makes sense..... somewhat.
                                There is a reason why I do certain stuff... and that is just 30 % of the time. The rest.. I just wing it.

Comment

Working...
                                X