• Time
  • Show
Clear All

yay for supporters!!
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

New regarding Chris.

So far I have gotten my second ride home from him from work. The last time I asked he seemed reluctant about it, but not this time. He was like "sure" . We've been getting closer so this is going well. I do really care about him.

Unfortunately, Chris will be going on a leave of abscence in about 20 days which makes me sad. I will miss him (again). I do have strong feelings for him, which I currently do a pretty good job of making them not so noticable (ok, not really the case as I am awful at hiding my emotions).

*sighs*

Comment

Originally posted by shovar View Post
        thought i'd come check this thread out and post my support. Lilith asked if i'd read this thread so i've skimmed through it and seen how many people think. To me sexual preference is not important, only that you love them.
        Originally posted by ./freelancer View Post
        ^ what he said.
        Originally posted by Lilith View Post
        yay for supporters!!
        Not only that...Yay for freethinkers!

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0 View Post
        New regarding Chris.

So far I have gotten my second ride home from him from work. The last time I asked he seemed reluctant about it, but not this time. He was like "sure" . We've been getting closer so this is going well. I do really care about him.

Unfortunately, Chris will be going on a leave of abscence in about 20 days which makes me sad. I will miss him (again). I do have strong feelings for him, which I currently do a pretty good job of making them not so noticable (ok, not really the case as I am awful at hiding my emotions).

*sighs*
        Mattathias, remind me again if you will. Does Chris know your gay? Obviously if he does he doesnt mind nor feel threatened by it. If he doesn't, I'd be honest with him as it might only set yourself up to being hurt and disappointed. I've been attracted to a few girls who were straight, but I've never pursued any kind of a relationship beyond friendship knowing it would only prove fruitless. I'd rather go where the pickings are more ripe if you know what I mean.

Sounds like you two are on the road to some kind of a relationship though, whether a good friendship or something else. Just a suggestion, but have you exchanged phone numbers or IM info? With his leave of absence, this might be a way to stay in contact with him when he's gone. Good luck with it!

Comment

*bounces in thread*

woot

wooot

wooooot

Only 20 more days and I see my girlfriend, that is less then 3 weeks

wooooot

woooot

woot

*bounces out thread*

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
            Not only that...Yay for freethinkers!

Mattathias, remind me again if you will. Does Chris know your gay? Obviously if he does he doesnt mind nor feel threatened by it. If he doesn't, I'd be honest with him as it might only set yourself up to being hurt and disappointed. I've been attracted to a few girls who were straight, but I've never pursued any kind of a relationship beyond friendship knowing it would only prove fruitless. I'd rather go where the pickings are more ripe if you know what I mean.

Sounds like you two are on the road to some kind of a relationship though, whether a good friendship or something else. Just a suggestion, but have you exchanged phone numbers or IM info? With his leave of absence, this might be a way to stay in contact with him when he's gone. Good luck with it!
            heh... my best friend teito is a 1 on the Kinsey scale [( for those not in the know, Kinsey was a psychologist that came up with this number scale to term sexuality saying that a lot of people weren't completely straight or completely gay, but fell somewhere in between.... 0 being the absolute straight, 6 being absolute gay, and 3 being absolute indifference/disregard toward gender )] and well i've been trying to get into her pants for almost as long as we've been friends atleast we openly joke about it alot
            sigpic

Comment

Welcome supporters can't have too many of them. here are you pom poms *hands over*

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0 View Post
              New regarding Chris.

*sighs*
              ooh...shame about the LOA but good that you've been getting on! I wish you luck with it

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
              *bounces in thread*

woot

wooot

wooooot

wooooot

woooot

woot

*bounces out thread*
              YAY!!! *bounces for you*

Heh....me and my room mate are watching Harry Potter and discussing how wrong it is to think Emma Watson is hot...hehe
              sigpic
              Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
              My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

but that's the beuaty of movies v books, you get to ogle over all the hot actors/actresses
                sigpic

Comment

you know Emma is rather young for you titti But I agree she has something especially if you look at pics of her off set and at awards thingies... wow

ooh reminds me of something I saw and made me ROFLMAO:

Gay Harry?

Comment

that is pretty funny!
                    Spoiler:
                    Before you met me I was a fairy princess
                    I caught frogs and called them prince
                    And made myself a queen
                    Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
                    I slept in castles and fell in love
                    Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
                    To capture tinkerbell
                    They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
                    But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
                    And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
                    And anything I can to get by
                    And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

roflmao!!!!!!! that is better than the puppet pals!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                        roflmao!!!!!!! that is better than the puppet pals!!
                        I knew you were gonna like it

I especially like: but I didn't enter

That had me in stitches honestly, it is so funny and it is all with material of HP so if you want you can make something like that eh. It is all in the interpretation

Comment

it's b/c it's all out of context that you can see the allusions.....
                          sigpic

Comment

you know Emma is rather young for you titti But I agree she has something especially if you look at pics of her off set and at awards thingies... wow

Gay Harry?
                            Thats why we said it was wrong...17 ...she's the same age as my baby brother *blink*

And that is absolutely hilarious! *sends link to many many people*
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                            My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Gay Harry?
                              OMG! ROTFLMAO!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

*bounces in thread*

woot

wooot

wooooot

wooooot

woooot

woot

*bounces out thread*
                                hahaha...I'm coming here late it seems. Countdown I think is like 18 days now. Wheee! *bounces excitedly for you*

<snip>

Gay Harry?
                                LOL! Very nice!

I knew you were gonna like it

I especially like: but I didn't enter

That had me in stitches honestly, it is so funny and it is all with material of HP so if you want you can make something like that eh. It is all in the interpretation
                                It's actually all in the way you twist it.

Might seem weird, but it reminds me of the old Chinese telephone game. One person starts out and whispers a secret in a person's ear. That person then turns and whispers what they heard in the next. It continues down through a whole line of people. At the end, the person at the end will reveal what the secret is. Most times it's quite hilarious as what was originally secretly whispered never matches the final outcome and is usually so far fetched that you can't help but wonder how that happened. Leaving out a few key words or in the case of this HP vid, a scene or two, anything is possible. *nods*

Oh, and whee! Gonna see Angie tonight. *bounce*

Comment

Working...
                                X