Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehe my GF's little bro just told me the funniest thing
    Spoiler:
    he goes "in class today my teacher goes, were not going out for a game today and this kid yells out THATS GAY! and my teacher goes what does gay mean and this kid goes urmmmm what? my teacher the goes what does gay mean? and this kid goes urm to people of the same sex who love each other the teacher goes ok then if gay means that who is not going out for a game gay? this kid goes back urmm ummm IT JUST IS the teacher does a facepalm and says how are you in grade seven
    hehe i have a weird sense of humor
    sigpic
    Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
      It's NC. Not surprising that this passed 61% to 39%.
      Honestly, I don't care where it is. How can a law be passed that is in clear violation of the US Constitution?
      sigpic

Comment

Interesting thing about Atlanta. One of my uncles lives in Snellville and I wouldn't have thought Atlanta could would be hostile to the GLBT community.
        they're isolated pockets and you hafta go pretty far out, almost to the boonies to really see it..... but then my best friend is from a traditional southern familiy, from the farm to hunting to bluegrass.... these folks know every single deer trail/road/street/highway that runs thru south georgia and all of alabama.... but they aren't rednecks.... just old blood southern....

Good picture.
        yea... i thought so too

Someone I saw the Avengers with said that Chris Evans seemed a little too "clean cut." *shrug* I thought he was okay but you know my preference for scruff.
        i think chris had to shave like thrice a day to stay that clean shaven @-@ steve rogers has no body hair.... like ever..... i thought he looked deliciously scruffy in The Losers, but then i'm not really into bears.... but at the same time, i can't stand twinks either..... i hate skinny [( for me skinny translates to boney, and i love to cuddle, but there has to be something to cuddle... )] and i prefer older and more mature with a dash of juvenile humour....

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
        They should go jump in a pit. Chris Evans is disgustingly good looking.
        lol... can't really disagree with this

It goes back to the whole "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" paradigm. Example: lordofseas will undoubtedly extoll Zac Efron. Me? While I won't bash Zac Efron, I look at him and I immediately think, "Hmm, not quite for me." And then there are certain men (famous or not) I look at and I instantly think, "Rawr."
        have you seen the trailer for his new movie The Lucky One? damn that boy grew up! he's got facial hair... the kind you'd like.... i didn't even recognise him.....

Whoever will want hook up with me will undoubtedly want a bear/cub but not a twink, 'cause I'm not going hairless for anybody..

With women, I think many of them are attractive in their way, like Karen Gillan or even Alex Kingston. Are they sexually attractive to me? No but I still believe they are wonderful-looking women.
        i have a hard time drooling over actresses.... there's so much about them that's just so superficial.... i do like Alex Kingston, and Karen's got a great set of legs, but faces! their faces do nothing for me.... face value, i really like Lexa Doig... and Paully Parette from NCIS.... love her! as pin-up, as a person, as an actor... she's absolutely fantastic....

And then there are men & women who are an instant turn-off. Why? This is going to sound strange but if they look too young to me, it just becomes, "Eww." I'm 35 and like people in my age range, which means 25 and over.
        i know exactly what you mean! i mean a baby face is cute if they've got a great body to go with it.... but there's a point where young becomes too young.... even as a kid, kid actors i liked were a good four-five years older than me

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
        I know Bear/Cub, but what is a "Twink"?
        Is that like a "metrosexual hot guy" type of deal??
        (oh, and being "flexible" to your others wishes can be quite...........rewarding sometimes )
        a twink, short for twinkie, is basically a pretty boy who bottoms or prefers to bottom all the time..... they're all golden and shiny and filled with delicious creme just like their namesakes
        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
          Did you guys hear about NC? Amendment 1 passed...
          I was checking Twitter over lunch and noticed the increase of NC-tweets so I checked it out... And did a massive facepalm... Seriously, such twits!

Here's what I tweeted:

North Carolina chose to be retarded. Love & marriage have nothing to do with god but with us humans.
          So, the stupid humans should stop quoting that bloody book full of nonsense... and should learn to have a mind of their own. BLOODY SHEEP!!

*is pissed*

Honestly, I don't care where it is. How can a law be passed that is in clear violation of the US Constitution?
          Apparently anything is possible... what US constitution? What separation of church and state?
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            I was checking Twitter over lunch and noticed the increase of NC-tweets so I checked it out... And did a massive facepalm... Seriously, such twits!

Here's what I tweeted:

So, the stupid humans should stop quoting that bloody book full of nonsense... and should learn to have a mind of their own. BLOODY SHEEP!!

*is pissed*

Apparently anything is possible... what US constitution? What separation of church and state?
            Technically, Marriage is a legal contract that two people enter into. That legally binds their union. The church ceremony part is just a formality, really. You could go to a justice of the peace and have a wedding done. So, I don't see this as an issue of church and state. I see it as an issue of unbridled idiocy.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
              Thats cool dude, I have long since given up on trying to understand what a person see's in a guy, some want the "hot bod", some want the "engaging mind", some want the "funny man" and some have thier own other predilections of combintion of all
              I'll take all three if I can get them, but I'm perfectly happy if I can get "engaging mind" combined with "funny man" in a body that's reasonably fit and healthy. Then again, speaking as a middle-aged woman attracted primarily to men at least my age or preferably a little bit older, "hot bod" is a very relative term anyway.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
              Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
              sigpic
              now also appearing on DeviantArt
              Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Technically, Marriage is a legal contract that two people enter into. That legally binds their union.
                Indeed it is.

The church ceremony part is just a formality, really.
                Which can be skipped at will.

You could go to a justice of the peace and have a wedding done.
                Err... like over here the mayor of a city/town legalizes the union with a ceremony?

So, I don't see this as an issue of church and state.
                Apparently those that voted for it, keep putting religion as their main reason to vote for the amendment. It kinda blurs the line considerably if you ask me.

I see it as an issue of unbridled idiocy.
                That it most certainly is... and the first one to come in here (I apparently already missed Adria) who goes around spouting passages from any holy book (in our western case the bible most likely) I'll put on ignore from now until I die (which is a long way off still - I hope).

*waits for Soulreaver to take a stab at me*

No chance you'll make it on my ignore-list, dude!

Comment

What I always tell the idiots who seem to think that we need to convert Biblical morality into civil law:

"I seem to recall something in the Gospels about your Jesus being tempted in the wilderness for a period of time and being offered the opportunity to take dominion over the world and rule its nations and laws. He refused, saying something to the effect of, 'My kingdom is not of this world.' If your Big Guy didn't think it was either necessary or a good idea to take over the physical, material, temporal world, who are you to second-guess him?

"If I'm not mistaken, he was far more concerned with hearts and souls, and advocated keeping the realms of Caesar (the material world and its civil law) and God (the holy) quite separate. You might consider doing likewise, if you really want to be his true followers."

Not surprisingly, I get rather mixed results...

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                  Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic
                  Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

I'll have to remember that...

Comment

Guess what Obama did today:

Obama: Same-sex couples should have right to marry

Is he fishing for a re-election? - It has to be said really. I'm thinking it...

But still... mad respect!

Comment

Guess what Obama did today:

Obama: Same-sex couples should have right to marry

Is he fishing for a re-election? - It has to be said really. I'm thinking it...

But still... mad respect!
                        I think it is election year in the States.
                        And for what he has said he gets my respect.

In previous posts I've seen and read what people like in their partners. Ok here is my 2 cents. Speaking from the heart...
                        I'd like to meet an understanding woman who doesn't mind that her man likes to be a woman, occasionally, and stimulates my mind as well as other areas of my anatomy. As for me looks are not important. As far as I am concerned beauty is on the inside of a person.
                        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                        To thy own self... Be true
                        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

It is an election year here, but I'm guessing his support runs deeper than that. Obama is, after all, a fairly thoughtful man.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                          Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic

Comment

Because of the small debacle with Joe Biden earlier this week (basically, he said he was for gay marriage, and he said he was comfortable with it, which prompted reporters to ask if this was congruent with Obama's stance [he had earlier said that he was fine with civil marriages, but not gay marriage], and Biden said it was in line with Obama's views) Obama was probably forced to either deny Biden, and seem as if his administration was divided, or stick with Biden, and appear unified, whatever personal misgivings he had about it.
                            If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                            Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                            If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                            Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Indeed it is.

Which can be skipped at will.
                              Yes, it can. Just get the justice of the peace to do it.

Err... like over here the mayor of a city/town legalizes the union with a ceremony?
                              I'm sure it is the same thing...

Apparently those that voted for it, keep putting religion as their main reason to vote for the amendment. It kinda blurs the line considerably if you ask me.
                              Yes, yes it does.

That it most certainly is... and the first one to come in here (I apparently already missed Adria) who goes around spouting passages from any holy book (in our western case the bible most likely) I'll put on ignore from now until I die (which is a long way off still - I hope).
                              I hope your passing is a long way off as well. The thing with most of the religious spew spouting idjits is that they ignore many, many "laws" in the bible. For example, if they eat shellfish...they're sinners. Yet, you don't see them banning Red Lobster or Joe's Crab Shack!

*waits for Soulreaver to take a stab at me*

No chance you'll make it on my ignore-list, dude!
                              *Casts protective spell around Falcon Horus*
                              sigpic

Comment

He just does not seem to get it, does he.
                                If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                                Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                                If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                                Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Working...
                                X