The GLBT and GSA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats crazy I'm telling you some guys are so easy
    My bestfriend said her boyfriend said some interesting stuff about me, her and him all doing something. She said she wasn't sure if he was being serious or just kidding around. I said nah wouldn't be my thing.. not with my bestfriend and her boyfriend! too much potential for awkwardness.. I kind of wish I had've said somehting else just so i would now if he he meant it.
    You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
    -Libba Bray

Comment

i thought this was just effin hilarious
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

lmao that is great!
        You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
        -Libba Bray

Comment

Originally posted by Louis_Vuitton View Post
          Thats crazy I'm telling you some guys are so easy
          My bestfriend said her boyfriend said some interesting stuff about me, her and him all doing something. She said she wasn't sure if he was being serious or just kidding around. I said nah wouldn't be my thing.. not with my bestfriend and her boyfriend! too much potential for awkwardness.. I kind of wish I had've said somehting else just so i would now if he he meant it.
          He's male. Of course he meant it...
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

That was basically my thought on it, do all guys really want a threesome?...nevermind..
            -Libba Bray

Comment

Originally posted by Louis_Vuitton View Post
              That was basically my thought on it, do all guys really want a threesome?...nevermind..
              women... don't? :blink:

Comment

Originally posted by Partner
                oblivious first guy: Do you like cricket?

blatantly gay second guy: Oh I love Cricket!!! Eleven guys chasing after one ball, what's not to like?
                sigpic

Comment

Hey, remember those female ice-cubes I have been talking about... I now have breast-cubes to add to them. They came with a magazine my uncle bought at the airport last week.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

lol! that's grea FH
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      Hey, remember those female ice-cubes I have been talking about... I now have breast-cubes to add to them. They came with a magazine my uncle bought at the airport last week.
                      That is so niiiiiice I want them too

*needs to find cool ice-cubes*

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                        That is so niiiiiice I want them too
                        Ché or Menzo, can't remember which it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          Ché or Menzo, can't remember which it was.
                          okay thanks, good to know...need to look for it then eh

Comment

Kickstarting this thread back up...

A week or two ago I thought about making a picture of my ice-cubes (really can't shut up about them, can I?) but my parents took the camera with them on holiday. Now, they're back so I'll try one of these days. Will have to make new ice-cubes though, I ran out.

Comment

ran out doing what? hm?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                                ran out doing what? hm?
                                Mmmm....that's for me to know, and for you to fantasize about...

Comment

Working...
                                X