Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you hold on to something that you never want to lose?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A key chain my special needs brother made for me. Especially since he past-away.
    sigpic

Comment

MY BSG dog tags. but i take extra special care of my kara thrace dog dogs
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

My best friend died October 7th at the age of fourteen years. And her mother cut a lock of her hair off for each of her friends, something to remember her by. I haven't gotten it yet, but I'm going to go Saturday and get it from her. I'll cherish it forever, because it'll be one of the last things of Autti I have left.

I also have a birthday card she drew me. I have it laminated and I carry it everywhere. I'd be devistated if I lost it.

Comment

When I was five or six my dad took me to a baseball game( still to this day don't know why he didn't take my brother). I remember ever thing about that evening even being afraid I was going to get lost in the crowd or get hit by a ball. Well, while we were they my dad got me a sigh baseball. Have it and love to this day. Funny think is I'm not sure why my dad had ticket in the first place he doesn't even like baseball.
          sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

my grandmothers ashes. she died about this time last year and i had to take extra leave just so i could go to the funeral. After she was cremated my mother, my sister, and i all got small portions of the ashes in mini urns. I keep the urn on display on the desk in my room. However if i get to go to Okinawa I'll spread some of her ashes on the beaches there because i know she would want that.
            sigpic
            Click the Pick for my FanFiction.net profile

Comment

Working...
            X