This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sarah Mclachlan appreciation thread!

It's 7:08 PM here and I've just woken up from a 3 hour nap *yawns*, and listening to the song "Vox"... And I just feel like creating an appreciation thread for one of my favourite artists, Sarah Mclachlan!
    Last edited by Taonas; 09 September 2004, 04:25 PM.
    sigpic
    In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

There is more than one Sarah Mclachlan??

(Refering to your 'artists Sarah Mclachlan'.)

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
      There is more than one Sarah Mclachlan??

(Refering to your 'artists Sarah Mclachlan'.)
      Oh, sorry... there's supporse to be an apostrophy there.
      sigpic
      In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

Originally posted by Taonas
        artists, Sarah Mclachlan!

Edit: It's artist's not artists
        Actually, you were right the first time.

Comment

She's got a really beautiful voice, and some of her songs are really good too.

Comment

Originally posted by Lugal
            Actually, you were right the first time.
            Oh... x.x
            sigpic

Comment

Hell yes! I love her music, (particuarly the techno versions); aaaand she's quite "hot".

I remember when I first saw her in concert at the Saenger (New Orleans) for her "Fumbling Toward Ecstasy" Tour. Sweeeet.
              "Let's make it TEN. Ten's a nice...round...number..." -- Morty

Comment

I like the remixes of her songs
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

She's great....love her music.

her voice is entracning.

and, as somebody already mentioned, she's hotttttt.
                  Thanks!
                  Jordan

my page
                  My LJ
                  From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

I absolutley love her! she's amazing! all of her music is actually stunning! I love Adia, Angel and Do what you have to do. She's a real classic and she really isn't appriciated as much as she should be!

Comment

While she may not be as appreciate in numbers as some people are.

Those of us who do (and there a hell of a lot of us anyway) appreciate her for her amazing musical talent.

For example, at a concert held here in Montreal back in August in the Bell Center (which can house I believe 15,000 people + more if you use the rink) the entire place was FULL. Everyone was cheering, and Sarah got THREE encores!

Side note: "Building a Mystery" sounds OH so much cooler live!
                      sigpic

Comment

Sarah McLachlan's awesome, I just love her voice. Her songs are really her own - no one else can sing them so beautifully, or with her amazing interpretation.
                        Royal Page of Samanda
                        "Bravery is being the only one who knows you're afraid."

Comment

Working...
                        X