Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Banned for just looking at that made me tired, additional ban as it wasn't Das Sandmannlied , all others keep me awake and give me nightmares !!!

Comment

^banned, unbanned & rebanned for the rep & finding < irresistible (though that's understandable )

Comment

^^banned *i sing Mr Sandman as i dont know German, unless that is it in English*

^banned for being sneaky cutey XD
        sigpic

Comment

^^Banned as ^^ is entirely resistible !!!
          ^Banned as now you're reminding me of a teacher !
          Just don't sing it in Dutch !!!

Comment

^banned for having DutchFobia
            sigpic

Comment

^Banned for not !!! Also banned for rejecting customers ! And banned because it's not a phobia if there is a reason behind it and it a condition that all Silient beings have !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post

^^Banned as ^^ is entirely resistible !!!
                ^banned because resistance is futile and because < expects better behaviour from his women !

Comment

^Banned as I'm not your woman... I'm.. ... androgynous, also
                  ^Banned for not being a hermaphile !!!!

Comment

^banned because ^ may not be his, but chocolate_muffin is and as such owes him unconditional obedience

Comment

^Banned as choccie is only a slave to herself ! ... and work.. possibly Mr Muffin

YOU'RE NOT HIM, ARE YOU !!?!?!?!??!???!????? *Has sympathy on choccie *

Comment

^banned for reality check (reminding < that CM ain't single)

^banned again because if < were him, CM would would be much more docile & disciplined

Comment

^^banned because shouldn't worry about it
                          sigpic

Comment

^Banned for
                            Additional banned for ^ is contradictory to ^'s on self-image, wouldn't you say you'd drive her crazy .... also....
                            ^Banned for BDSM !
                            EDIT: Banned as that creepy eyebrow thing always creeps me out ! But unbanned for mocking Soul with it ... but banned because your hand didn't taste so great *moves on to torso*

Comment

^^banned for using <'s own trademark smilie against him, however ^^ is forgiven for verily < is merciful toward his women

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post
                              Additional banned for ^ is contradictory to ^'s on self-image, wouldn't you say you'd drive her crazy .... also....
                              ^banned because there is no contradiction, a woman can be both crazy and submissive

Comment

^Banned as if a woman is driven crazy she probably won't ... change of topic
                                Say, nice flowers you have there BANNED!!!!
                                On that not same with a guy ... but men are weak

Comment

Working...
                                X