Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ banned for being an incurable addict to accents.

Comment

^Banned for who told you I liked European accents ?

Comment

^ banned for assuming that I knew you liked accents at all. Now however I know that not only do you like them I also know what kinds you like.

Comment

^Banned for not knowing what European accents I hate !

Comment

^ banned for not giving full disclosure. I would assume that you hate really bad imitation European accents.

Comment

^Banned as I meant what real ones I hate, but I wouldn't classify the nation an/or -s as Europe !

Comment

^ banned I am really ignorant of the accents of Europe... in fact I am just ignorant of all accents.

Comment

^Banned for I am ignorant of everything *gets hit in head by boomerang.... no effect *

Comment

^ banned it is impossible to be ignorant of everything and be able to connect to the internet.

Comment

^Banned as I was joking !

Comment

^ banned for joking in such a blatant manner. I do not find such humors enlightening or laughable.

Comment

^Banned for it's "humour"

Comment

^ banned because at the moment of my posting I did not really care about the spelling. I can see now that it was a mistake.

Comment

^Banned for I wasn't sure if you spelt it that way, but you are English, right ?

Comment

^ banned for assuming that I am... wait, do you mean English from UK or English from America because I hear there are some slight differences in geography between the two.

Comment

Working...
                                X