This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Banned. I prefer dollars... not sense
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
    ---
    sigpic

Comment

^banned cause I want chocolate, not dollars.
      sigpic

Comment

^ Banned because I want the winning lotto ticket. The more cents the more chocolate
        sigpic

Comment

^Banned for cents. Dollars!!
          Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
          ---
          sigpic

Comment

^ Banned because our smallest denomination is the 5 cent piece!
            sigpic

Comment

banned for being a Wrait worshipper.
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

^ banned for being made of gelatin.
                sigpic
                Don't touch Lola

Comment

^^banned for banning a wraith worshipper
                  ^banned for not being a wraith worshipper
                  If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                  sigpic

Comment

^ banned for supporting Wraith influence!
                    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^banned because there's nothing wrong with being a fanatic wraith worshipper
                      sigpic

Comment

^ unbanned because you have to be loyal to a Wraith Queen and not to Michael!
                        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^unbanned- who says I can't worship Michael?
                          sigpic

Comment

^Banned.
                            ---
                            sigpic

Comment

^unbanned for bigfoot-love
                              sigpic

Comment

^banned for unbanning!
                                sigpic
                                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Working...
                                X