This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Unbanned. Yes, very much so.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
    ---
    sigpic

Comment

^Unbanned.... Armada 2 Filefront has closed *Wimpers* No more mods,,,on the up side..I downloaded loads

Comment

^^Unbanned. *hugs* I forgive you.

Comment

^Unbanned.
          Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
          ---
          sigpic

Comment

^Unbanned. Well, tomorrow I have school again.

Comment

^Unbanned. Well.. I do not
              ---
              sigpic

Comment

^Banned. Meh...

Comment

^Banned. Well.. I'm gonna take a 3 minute 19 second break from GW and watch a vid
                  ---
                  sigpic

Comment

^Banned. *checks watch* You should be back by now.

Comment

^Banned. I was back a while ago I lied though.. it was 3:11 instead of 3:19
                      ---
                      sigpic

Comment

^Banned. Right. It doesn't really matter now though, does it?

Comment

^^Banned...More Lies

Comment

^banned. *"accidentally" elbows Jn in the stomach, knocking him out the window* *turns to Ksya and continues talking*
                            ---
                            sigpic

Comment

^^Banned....lies?
                              ^Banned. *looks behind AR to see Jn dangling from the window and raises eyebrow*

Comment

^Banned. *casually leans back and causes Jn's fingers to slip*
                                ---
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X