^ Banned!
    1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

^ Banned because I don't feel well

Comment

^Unbanned, that sucks.

Comment

^^unbanned- hope you feel better soon
          ^unbanned- sympathy is a good thing, I don't wanna ban it!
          If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
          sigpic

Comment

^Unbanned. Good for you.

Comment

^Banned. You never came back!!
              Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
              ---
              sigpic

Comment

^ banned for being harsh while you are banning!
                "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ Banned because it's cold here

Comment

^banned- put a jumper on then!
                    sigpic

Comment

^^ unbanned for seeing the light at the end of the tunnel!

^ banned for giving advices to our mighty, immortal, all-knowing Pharaoh goddess!
                      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^banned- wraith can give advise to anyone the want to!
                        sigpic

Comment

^ unbanned - wraith know best.
                          sigpic

Comment

^ unbanned because this thread was quiet today!

Comment

^unbanned so that I can prove everyone one wrong in their opinons that wraith are heartless predators.... and becasue it's been quiet
                              sigpic

Comment

^Banned. Hullo
                                Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                                ---
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X