Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Banned. Maul was a good sith.. but not that powerful... I think he just got lucky when he killed Qui-gon.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
    ---
    sigpic

Comment

^Banned...Apparently Mace Windu and Qui Gon duelled all the time and they were about equal

Comment

^Banned. That just furthers my point
        Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
        ---
        sigpic

Comment

^Banned...Maybe so, but it was intended a knowledge rather than an arguement

Comment

^^banned- I like(ed) Qui-Gon!
            ^unbanned- okay... I think I got that....
            Last edited by Draygon; 11 March 2009, 12:57 PM.
            If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
            sigpic

Comment

^Unbanned...So did I The force wasn't with him that day At least he became 1 with the force

Comment

^unbanned - Qui-Gon is awesome

Comment

^Banned. I like-hate Qui-Gon... he wasn't a strict follower of the Jedi Code (which is one thing I liked) but he was kinda dum in the movie...
                  ---
                  sigpic

Comment

^Banned......The force was not with him that day...It must have decided his death was needed...And it was...Kenobi was able to help restore the Balance by helping Pansi Walker fight his dad and slay the emporer

Comment

^Banned. *raises eyebrow* Did you just call Luke a pansi?
                      ---
                      sigpic

Comment

^banned- that's because he is. He also needs a hair cut, or at least needs to tie it in a pony tail. It just looks scruffy.
                        sigpic

Comment

^Unbanned...
                          ^^Banned...Yes I did...And he was a pansie

Comment

^unbanned- Down with the scruffy pansi! or at least give him a make-over!
                            sigpic

Comment

^Unbanned....Yes let the Rancor win

Comment

^Banned. He might have been a pansi in the movies... but he killed Lumiya out of anger.... he used lightning against the Killiks...
                                ---
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X