This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Banned. Pssssh... Ragnos sucks Bane is better
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
    ---
    sigpic

Comment

^banned- are you back to talking about KOTOR?
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

^^Banned....Tulak Hord Was the most lethal Sword Master ever....Marko Ragnos was still dangerous after death...Jedi Academy Game Bane learned everything from Revan
        ^Unbanned......Yep

Comment

^ banned because I couldn't be bothered to read beyond one line.
          Last edited by Dr Weir; 11 March 2009, 11:48 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

^Banned.......I'm secretly your scary housemate

Comment

^^Banned for laziness
              ^Banned. Please... the rancor was harder than Ragnos

"He's too strong. Both physically, and in the dark side. It's like trying to fight a force of nature."
              Valenthyne Farfalla's thoughts on Bane

^^^^Banned. Sorta.
              Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
              ---
              sigpic

Comment

^ banned for talking to my scary housemate.
                sigpic

Comment

^^Banned.........So how come his empire lasted longer than any other Sith then and ruled without any major threats????? Luudo Kreesh and Naga Sadow had to wait for him to die naturally

^Banned..I am your scary housemate

Comment

^Banned. Kreesh and Sadow sucked too Bane had Orbalisk armor
                    ---
                    sigpic

Comment

^Banned....... Ori suck too Revan PWN's all....Pshhh Vader

Comment

^unbanned if you explain what is happening to a confused wraith.
                        sigpic

Comment

^Unbanned...We are talking Knowledge of the Force...and Sith Lords

Comment

^^Banned. We're arguing if Darth Bane could take out Revan.. I say he could.
                            ^Banned. Vader sucked too Even someone as sucky as Ragnos could take out Vader.
                            ---
                            sigpic

Comment

^Banned...Vader was a pansie...What about Maul...He was lethal but underestimated Kenobi

Comment

^unbanned - Maul over estimated the power of the light side
                                (doesn't have quite the same ring as "dark side")
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X