Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ banned for longest... and weirdest ban in a while. (not ever )
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

^banned for not being space Mr Klein and Herr Smith..... or was that the other way.... what was I saying? Anyway, when I spaced Captain No-pants and Notrousers ...

Comment

^banned for confusing me.

Comment

^banned for confusing self... or is that self... NOOOOOOOOOO! Not my evil goldfish! That's my secret self-destruct button of doom!!! *^pokes eyes, Holland blows up* - oh sheet/ other kind of blanket-involved material(s)/matter/metals! I was planning on going there at some point in time !!!

Comment

^banned for being wacko I never knew that just poking my eyes would blow Holland up, now lets see what else is there to blow up..

Comment

^you're a goldfish now?!?!? Right... you're weird *bans*

Comment

^banned because I'm a goldfish? huh? great so..wait what was I saying?

Comment

^banned for suspicious behaviour/ chatter

Comment

^banned because I'm not in a fish tank! and I haven't died yet I thought I was a fish..

Comment

Banned as my copmuter computer pinched bothof my legs as I tried to push the screen back further..... ow...

Comment

^banned for being up so late and i am off to bed

night! And Merry christmas to all coz i probably won't be on for another few weeks.
                        "Wøøf!"

Comment

^banned as it's only !0:35 PM + Merry Chrissie und Gute Nacht und damit Schluss !!!

Comment

^^banned for not going to be on! Are you going on holidays? Merry Christmas!!
                            ^banned coz its really 10:07 pm and i'm off to bed to, tired.

Comment

^ Banned because its 11:41

Comment

^banned as you're wrong!!

Posted at 10:44 PM AEST

Comment

Working...
                                X