X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^banned because this was deliberately intended on purpose

Comment

^ banned for general....OMG I just read your sig. You're terrible Muriel!

Comment

^ banned for having a big potential!
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ banned because that potential can be used for anything

Comment

^ Banned cus I'm a potential system lord.
            1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

^ banned for escaping from old SG historical books!
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^Banned for escaping from the mental institution!

Comment

^ Banned for still being in the mental institution!

Comment

^Banned because they let me out for being so very pretty.

Comment

^^ unbanned for guarding the doors!

^ banned for being too sexy!

Comment

^ Banned because Cowy can block them both on her own...

Spoiler:

Comment

^Banned for posting more pics of me!

Comment

^ banned for being safe from tourniquet! It won't smash your nose with such "abilities".

Comment

^Banned for saying that I have abilities! I'm useless.

Comment

Originally posted by cowpants View Post
                                ^Banned for saying that I have abilities! I'm useless.
                                ^ Unbanned for truth
                                A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Working...
                                X