• Time
  • Show
Clear All

^banned for not stopping the anarchy
    sigpic
    by: SerenaSerenity

Comment

^ Banned for loving Vala too much
      1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

^banned for dissing Vala
        ^unbanned for banning ^^ who banned <

Comment

^unbanned for sticking up for the Vala love
          sigpic
          by: SerenaSerenity

Comment

^ Banned for supporting ^^ Who insinuated that I dissed Vala, when all i said was that ^ loved her too much *out of breath*

Comment

^banned for not realizing that ascribing excessive affection for Vala to ^^ and presenting this fact in a negative light to the point of banning ^^ for aforementioned reason is the logical equivalent of ^ dissing Vala, which is exactly what < meant
              *reaches for oxygen mask*

Comment

^ Banned for snatching my Oxygen Mask

Comment

^banned for having an oxygen mask

Comment

^Banned for ... wait, my brain's still trying to process those lenghty bans from before.
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

^ banned for processing
                      Spoiler:
                      Disclaimer:
                      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                      Quotes!
                      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                      sigpic

Comment

^ banned because I'm too poor too cool to have the internet at home.
                        sigpic

Comment

^ banned because im a super-soldier, i can ban anyone and for being offline
                          Last Movie Watched
                          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                          Life is Strange

Comment

^banned for being trapt in level 5
                            no means no, and so does pepper spray
                            Sig by The Carpenter
                            sigpic

Comment

^^ banned because I wasn't offline.

^ banned for making me edit!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
                                ^ banned because I'm too poor too cool to have the internet at home.
                                ^unbanned because i am in the same situation

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                                ^banned for being trapt in level 5
                                ^ unbanned because imagerotate is back!! EDIT: also banned for spelling trapped wrong
                                Last edited by AvatarIII; 10 October 2008, 06:57 AM.
                                Spoiler:
                                Disclaimer:
                                I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                                Quotes!
                                - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                                - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                                - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X