This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ banned because I don't know who "he" is
    Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
    Originally posted by ebethman
    Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
    Originally posted by Bray
    *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

^banned for not knowing!!!!

Comment

^ banned for thinking you know...
        Spoiler:
        Disclaimer:
        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
        Quotes!
        - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
        - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
        sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for having a centred spoiler tag in your sig

Spoiler:
          Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
          *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

^banned for not having a central spoiler tag!!!!

Comment

^ banned for having no spoilers and because mine is only temperary

Spoiler:
              *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

^ banned because your sig is about 50px too high another spoiler tag would fix that
                Spoiler:
                Disclaimer:
                I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                Quotes!
                - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                sigpic

Comment

^ Banned because I only have to get away with it until Friday

Spoiler:
                  *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

^ banned for risking it....
                    Spoiler:
                    Disclaimer:
                    Quotes!
                    sigpic

Comment

^banned for advertising!

Comment

^ banned because your sig is 25pxover the height limit
                        Spoiler:
                        Disclaimer:
                        Quotes!
                        sigpic

Comment

^banned because it is not!!

Comment

banned because it is, i measured it, the pic is 180px high, then the text bit is about 45 px high
                            Spoiler:
                            Disclaimer:
                            Quotes!
                            sigpic

Comment

^ banned for killing the thread
                              Spoiler:
                              Disclaimer:
                              Quotes!
                              sigpic

Comment

^banned for measuring the text. It is harmless

Comment

Working...
                                X