Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ yes we Kull should not fight each other, let us eradicate the others in this thread
    sigpic

Comment

unban because wolfax and myself challenge PH to a duel
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

^ and ^^ banned for failing to kill each other

Comment

^ banned for not failing to understand the whip and the challenge *whips PH*
          sigpic

Comment

^banned for whipping PH
            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

^ banned for letting PH to suffer.

^^ banned for telling us your sexual fantasies.

^^^ unbanned for being in bad mood.
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

ban for not letting PH suffer. *shoots Platschu with Kul blaster*
                Jelgate is right

Comment

^ banned for being bully.
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^^ Banned for trying to shoot Platschu! *jumps between Platschu and Kull blaster fire*

Comment

^ banned because your missing in action (Cantina)
                      sigpic

Comment

unban because I shot PH in the back (We won)
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

^ we could use a cold blooded killer like you in the Cantina
                          sigpic

Comment

ban because I never understood the Catinia thread
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

^ unbanned it is a rpg thread, let your imagination flow as you read the previous post you respond in character
                              sigpic

Comment

^^ banned, because you should write funny bans. So please, stop killing the other users and play nice!

: PH is resurrected by Platschu, so she is back and perfecter than ever :

^ unbanned for writing down the meaning of Cantina.

Comment

Working...
                                X