X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Banned for not saying how old you are

Comment

^ banned, because his age is unimportant.
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ Banned because it wasn't important until he decided to keep it a secret

Comment

^banned for not liking mysteries

Comment

ban for liking mysteries
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

^ banned for shooting JR
              sigpic

Comment

ban for not being here yesterday. I only had PH and that poster who loves Ronnon to talk to. It was scary
                Last edited by jelgate; 29 November 2007, 12:50 PM.
                Jelgate is right

Comment

^ Banned for being scared!

Comment

ban for being scary
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

^ banned because Pharo is not at all scary
                      sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for not being scared No one takes my evilness seriously!

Comment

^^ ban because she is the scariest poster on this forum
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

^^ banned for not being scary
                            sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for not being scared Why aren't you scared?

Comment

^ banned, because you are the scariest living pharaoh I knew. If I count well, you are the only one. :hug:
                                "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
                                X