This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ banned for "lost in translation".
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ Banned because I haven't seen it!

Comment

^ banned because I have it, but I never had enough time to watch it!
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ Banned for having no time

Comment

^ banned for not giving me you time machine! We should return to ancient Egypt!

Comment

^ Banned because I don't have a time machine! I lost it two weeks from now!

Comment

^ banned, because you will never know, whether you are going to watch yourself at this moment from a different view with a time machine.

Comment

^ Banned because if there was a future me in my room I would know!

Comment

^ banned, because your future yourself can be invisible by a new technology, what will be discovered only in 2017!

Comment

^ Banned for knowing the future! Have you been there? What do you see in my future?

Comment

^ unbanned for making cool make-ups. I wish someone will discover you!
                        Last edited by Platschu; 22 November 2007, 09:28 PM.

Comment

^banned for not missing me today
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

^ banned, because we miss you every day!

Comment

^ Banned for posting before me

^^ Banned because I missed you too!

Comment

^ banned for liking her better than me.

Comment

Working...
                                X