Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^banned because my entire town already knows along with her telling people already
    ^banned for misspelling smart ass
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
    sigpic

Comment

^^ banned for writing frelling words!

^ banned, because I think it isn't important at all. You shouldn't support her to chit-chat her problems.
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^^^^banned for not noticing that our posts dont count .

Comment

^^banned because you're probably right *sighs* it's just really stressful on everyone, ya know?
          ^banned for making me edit
          Last edited by tombombadil; 16 November 2007, 02:37 PM. Reason: ^he stole my post
          sigpic

Comment

^Banned for editing your post.

^^^^^Banned for properly spelling smart ass

Comment

^ Banned for using lots of ^'s

Comment

^banned because i agree, stop doing that!
                sigpic

Comment

^Banned for not understanding the purpose of the "^"
                  ^^ Ditto

^ -means the previous
                  ^^the post before the previous
                  ^^^ so on and so forth

Comment

^ Banned because after 800 bans I know what it means!

Comment

^^ banned, because I made once a half-pine here:

^
                      ^^
                      ^^^
                      ^^^^
                      ^^^^^
                      ^^^^^^
                      II
                      II
                      II

^ banned for being nervous because of a mortal.
                      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ banned for the 'half-pine'
                        sigpic

Comment

^banned because i haven't seen you in a while, where've you been
                          sigpic

Comment

^ all banned for not seeing the sarcasm in post .

Comment

^ banned for being as funny as Woolsey!

Comment

^banned for not liking Woolsey

Comment

Working...
                                X