• Time
  • Show
Clear All

^banned for using the word cliche

Comment

^ banned for mentioning cliche, when banning me for it
      sigpic

Comment

^ banned for not remembering that you used "cliches" which the root word is cliche.

Comment

^ banned for being a Batchi-Ball
          sigpic

Comment

^ banned for writing 4 pages since I've left this thread
            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^Banned for not staying to make it 5 pages
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

^ banned because we're almost on page 200!!
                Spoiler:
                Disclaimer:
                I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                Quotes!
                - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                sigpic

Comment

^ Banned because there's almost 4000 posts.

Comment

^ banned because it's the same!
                    Spoiler:
                    Disclaimer:
                    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                    Quotes!
                    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                    sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for making Lies!

Comment

^ banned because it IS the same 20 posts per page, 200 pages, 20 x 200 = 4000, although i guess we'll really start page 200 with 3981 posts, but the end of page 200 will be the same
                        < self banned for babbling on
                        Spoiler:
                        Disclaimer:
                        Quotes!
                        sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for self banning.

Comment

^ [droll]banned for not[/droll]
                            Spoiler:
                            Disclaimer:
                            Quotes!
                            sigpic

Comment

^ banned for reaching 200th page soon
                              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ banned for pla-pla-pla-platschu *wipes nose*
                                Spoiler:
                                Disclaimer:
                                Quotes!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X