^ banned
    sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for lol-ing

Comment

^ banned for banning
        sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for banning banning and for LOL-ing!!
          <I'm so banned for that!!! But it had to be said!!
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

^ Banned for banning wolfax for banning banning

Comment

< I ban myself, because I have to go to work. So I ban everybody to not be happy because of my leaving!
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ Banned for banning self to go to work! Don't go, stay and play!

Comment

^ banned for encouraging skipping work!
                  Spoiler:
                  Disclaimer:
                  I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                  Quotes!
                  - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                  - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                  - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                  sigpic

Comment

^ banned for skipping encouraging work.

Comment

^ banned for swapping words
                      Spoiler:
                      Disclaimer:
                      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                      Quotes!
                      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                      sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for not

Comment

^ for banned not!
                          Spoiler:
                          Disclaimer:
                          Quotes!
                          sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for copying me.

Comment

^ banned because i didn't copy you, i swapped words like you said i didn't do
                              Spoiler:
                              Disclaimer:
                              Quotes!
                              sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for changing the subject.

Comment

Working...
                                X